Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Holy Cross predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district match up? I am staying faithful to my Blue and Gold but I think they will have their hands full. Holy Cross has played a much tougher schedule. Go Juggs!

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for a good game, but I think the Juggs pull away late and win by 14

  • Author
I look for a good game, but I think the Juggs pull away late and win by 14

 

I hope you right!

  • Author

Can we get a poll please?

I'm pulling for Lloyd in this matchup..Lets say Lloyd 21 HC 14

I think Lloyd is better than most people realize and may even challange NCC for the 2A district. Lloyd by 10

I say Lloyd in a an "eye opener" for the rest of NKY 2A.

I will be pulling for Lloyd, but hard to tell. We will know the truth about teams once they have actually played a district game like this one.

  • Author
I will be pulling for Lloyd, but hard to tell. We will know the truth about teams once they have actually played a district game like this one.

 

So true!

Wake up and smell teh football boys. Holy Cross is going to win this one. Its going to be a lot closer than in the past but they will get the win.

I'm with fmk I do think HC wins this 38 to 28 with lots of offence.but I think HC will be more HUNGERY for this win to show that they are still in the elite of 2A football!!! This will be a good game.

Here's all I know.

 

Lloyd can beat bad teams.

 

HC cannot beat good teams.

 

So I've got no clue who wins this one.

I'm with fmk I do think HC wins this 38 to 28 with lots of offence.but I think HC will be more HUNGERY for this win to show that they are still in the elite of 2A football!!! This will be a good game.

 

:confused: WHAT?????

:confused: WHAT?????

 

What don't you understand?

What don't you understand?

 

Elite of 2A, are you on Fantasy Island??? A one hit wonder type of season does NOT constitute Holy Cross football as elite. I will give them thier props, they had one heck of a team last year, however that's it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.