Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Holy Cross predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lawnboy does NCC play Brosart this week, what about that BGH.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does the threat of storms at Tom Ellis Field (Holmes) affect how this game is viewed?

  • Author
So how does the threat of storms at Tom Ellis Field (Holmes) affect how this game is viewed?

 

Well I was checking out some stats and it appears Lloyd has over 900 yards on the season rushing. I could only find the first 3 games for HC and they really appeared to have just over 200 yards for those 3 games but the quality of teams where alot tougher than what Lloyd has played. I hope rain does come in so Lloyd will keep it on the ground. I personal think they throw way to much. I am looking for #5 to have a good game.

Now this is 100% correct.

 

 

I'm not bashing and last years team was not "lucky", however I seriously doubt if HC was in a different "area" they would have been in more Championship games. Last years team was a special group, no doubt about it. Many in NKY said, last years regional final could have been called the 2A State Title game, because whoever won was going to win it all.

 

The same was said by many the year before last. And the people that said it to me were NCC guys.

The same was said by many the year before last. And the people that said it to me were NCC guys.

 

They were just trying to make you feel good. :lol: I couldn't resist. Good luck tonight against the Juggs.

They were just trying to make you feel good. :lol: I couldn't resist. Good luck tonight against the Juggs.

 

Thank you Lawnboy for the support!! I hope they do well tonight as well I might not make it tonight cause of work and if I do I hope that lady doesn't sit by me like she did the last game with that BELL!! She rings that thing to much!! LOL!! GO INDIANS!!

So how does the threat of storms at Tom Ellis Field (Holmes) affect how this game is viewed?

 

 

Amateur weatherman report (probably as good as the real ones) - from the looks of the radar, the bulk of the rain seems to be north of Cincinnati.

Thank you Lawnboy for the support!! I hope they do well tonight as well I might not make it tonight cause of work and if I do I hope that lady doesn't sit by me like she did the last game with that BELL!! She rings that thing to much!! LOL!! GO INDIANS!!

 

Lol u are cracking me up that lady with the cow bell is probably HC's biggest fan... I don't see anyone else dressing up as an Indian almost every week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.