Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Calhoun Retires

Featured Replies

Hello, Sean Miller.

I dislike Calhoun maybe more than any coach in college basketball. But what the guy did at UConn is nothing short of amazing. Take a look at what UConn was before he arrived.

Hello, Sean Miller.

 

You think Sean Miller is looking to move again? I would have thought he liked being where he was.

 

Not a big fan of Calhoun. I don't have the respect for him like I do Izzo, Williams, Coach K, Bill Self, and etc.

You think Sean Miller is looking to move again? I would have thought he liked being where he was.

 

Not a big fan of Calhoun. I don't have the respect for him like I do Izzo, Williams, Coach K, Bill Self, and etc.

 

Miller hates the west coast and wants back east...

Miller hates the west coast and wants back east...

 

Gotcha. I haven't followed it as much as I should. I just assumed Arizona was a great landing spot and he looked forward to redifining the program.

Calhoun is a horse's rear end.

Calhoun is a horse's rear end.

 

He also lathers like a colt, just the other end. Talking about some lip cack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.