Week 1: Brag About Your Team/Decisions

MJAlltheWay24

I figured that we would need a place to brag about our teams and good decisions we made this week. I will start:

I traded my 5th Runningback Deangelo Williams for K David Akers. Well with Jonathan Stewart missing today, Williams had -1 point, while Akers had 17. Pat on my back.

What about your guys?

I am thinking of cutting Turner. Any suggestions for a sleeper that may still be on the waiver wire?

That's a pretty drastic move off of one week. Sure he isn't going to be the Turner he was the last 2-3 years (I made a mistake in our BGP league)...but cutting him completely? No way you find better talent out there.

That's a pretty drastic move off of one week. Sure he isn't going to be the Turner he was the last 2-3 years (I made a mistake in our BGP league)...but cutting him completely? No way you find better talent out there.

The website we use stated that he is being totally phased out of the Falcon's offense. With Beanie as my 3rd back, that would be very bad news for my team, if that is true.

The website we use stated that he is being totally phased out of the Falcon's offense. With Beanie as my 3rd back, that would be very bad news for my team, if that is true.

He is still going to get some carries and be the goal line back as well. Don't cut him. This might be his last decent year.