Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County / Conner Predictions

Campbell County vs. Conner 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Campbell County vs. Conner

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

I believe Boone put up 22 pts on Conner and has been shut out since. I don't think Conner's defense gets off the field against Campbell. They will need turnover help to win!

 

The score of Boone vs Conner was 31-19. I don't see CC scoring that much. They may hold the ball and control the clock with the run game, but Conners offense can score quickly. I'll stick with my prediction of the cougars by 14 or more.

Edited by PurplePride92
Corrected misspelling of school name in quote.

Campbell can score quick as well. If Conner don't bring 4 guys to take down Durham he will drag three of them across the goal line.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

This is going to be a tough one. I did not expect Dixie to beat Conner and they did. I still like the Cougars in a close one.

Should be a good one. 2 great quarterbacks. I'm going with the Camels by a TD

Should be a good one. 2 great quarterbacks. I'm going with the Camels by a TD

 

Kind of shocked not to see more interest in this game. I had it ranked pretty high on my must see list.

Come on Friday night!!!!!!!

I'm also going with Campbell here. With the expected rain, I can see Durham having a nice night running the ball. I really don't know who's defense is better, but I'd imagine it's Campbell County's. Good luck to both.

I can definitely see Durham having 200 yards in this game. He had 170 against a Cooper team that is one of the best in NKY and Conner has been giving up some major points. I would not be surprised to see the Camels come out with the W in this one. My not be as high scoring because the Camels don't score quick. They love to ground n pound with Durham. Barker should have a big nite passing the ball but I still see the Camels with the W.

  • Author
I can definitely see Durham having 200 yards in this game. He had 170 against a Cooper team that is one of the best in NKY and Conner has been giving up some major points. I would not be surprised to see the Camels come out with the W in this one. My not be as high scoring because the Camels don't score quick. They love to ground n pound with Durham. Barker should have a big nite passing the ball but I still see the Camels with the W.

 

I was looking at PA by Conner and it's not major in my opinion. They gave up 19 to Boone, 21 to Holy Cross and 33 to Dixie. 26 of Dixie's 33 came in the second half I do believe after an hour and a half weather delay. I think their defense lost their focus after that long delay and came out flat in the 2nd half. Tonight will be interesting as both teams look to get back to winning.

200 Yards rushing may be overstating it a bit. If the Cougars don't come to tackle, he may have a big game, but I don't see him running for 200, that is a big game for a running back, much less a QB.

 

I don't think CC has enough speed to match up with Conner's offense. Could be a shootout, or it could be a blow out. I have a feeling the loss to Dixie last week was a wake up call for the Cougars, and they come to play this week. I'm picking Conner, by 14 or more.

 

If I remember some posts correctly from the Campbell County NCC thread, the Camels could not compete with the speed of NCC either. We all know how that worked out.

I was looking at PA by Conner and it's not major in my opinion. They gave up 19 to Boone, 21 to Holy Cross and 33 to Dixie. 26 of Dixie's 33 came in the second half I do believe after an hour and a half weather delay. I think their defense lost their focus after that long delay and came out flat in the 2nd half. Tonight will be interesting as both teams look to get back to winning.

 

These 3 teams have a combined record of 2-9. Conner's D is going to have to turn it up a notch to keep them competitve against the better teams.

  • Author

 

These 3 teams have a combined record of 2-9. Conner's D is going to have to turn it up a notch to keep them competitve against the better teams.

 

Yes they are. Need to give their offense as many opportunities as they possibly can. That formula will spell success for this team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.