Campbell County / Conner Predictions

RomanEmpire

Campbell County vs. Conner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Campbell County vs. Conner

Until this week, I would say that Conner would be the favorite, now I'm not sure. This should be very competitive as both teams desperately want momentum going into the district schedule. I see Campbell and Simon as co favorites in 6A. Campbell is at home, so I'll go with the camels by three.

I didn't see the Dixie/Conner game but it sounds like Caple had a big game running up the middle which is exactly where Diaw was effective. If I am correct,I'd expect Coach Lickert to have his big QB running a lot up the middle.

I think Conner wins this one, but they have to stop Camels QB who is the best running QB i've seen this year. He is incredible. What will help Conner gt a victory imo is the Campbell Co. secondary i think will have trouble stopping the passing game of the cougars. It could be a very good game though, Campbell county is so much better than they were last year and Their running game is the best i've seen so far.

I think Conner will use the loss to Dixie as fuel for their fire. I just hope their D Line accepts the challenge and steps up this week. That, in my opinion, has been their biggest weak spot thus far this year. And from what I have heard, the CC quarterback is a tough runner, and tough to bring down.

I think Conner will use the loss to Dixie as fuel for their fire. I just hope their D Line accepts the challenge and steps up this week. That, in my opinion, has been their biggest weak spot thus far this year. And from what I have heard, the CC quarterback is a tough runner, and tough to bring down.

He is.

Camels all the way. Conner has a very soft defense. The Camels QB will run for over 200 yards.

200 Yards rushing may be overstating it a bit. If the Cougars don't come to tackle, he may have a big game, but I don't see him running for 200, that is a big game for a running back, much less a QB.

I don't think CC has enough speed to match up with Conner's offense. Could be a shootout, or it could be a blow out. I have a feeling the loss to Dixie last week was a wake up call for the Cougars, and they come to play this week. I'm picking Conner, by 14 or more.

200 Yards rushing may be overstating it a bit. If the Cougars don't come to tackle, he may have a big game, but I don't see him running for 200, that is a big game for a running back, much less a QB.

I don't think CC has enough speed to match up with Conner's offense. Could be a shootout, or it could be a blow out. I have a feeling the loss to Dixie last week was a wake up call for the Cougars, and they come to play this week. I'm picking Conner, by 14 or more.

Durham has already had a 200 yard rushing game.

Camels all the way. Conner has a very soft defense. The Camels QB will run for over 200 yards.

I believe Boone put up 22 pts on Conner and has been shut out since. I don't think Conner's defense gets off the field against Campbell. They will need turnover help to win!

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Corrected spelling of team name