Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County / Conner Predictions

Campbell County vs. Conner 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Campbell County vs. Conner

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post Conner @ Campbell County predictions in this thread.

The Cougars re-focus their energy this week, and get back on track against Campbell Co. Everything needs to tighten up before 5A play begins the following week. Conner by 14 pts.

Until this week, I would say that Conner would be the favorite, now I'm not sure. This should be very competitive as both teams desperately want momentum going into the district schedule. I see Campbell and Simon as co favorites in 6A. Campbell is at home, so I'll go with the camels by three.

Camels take the Cougars to the shed! :D

I didn't see the Dixie/Conner game but it sounds like Caple had a big game running up the middle which is exactly where Diaw was effective. If I am correct,I'd expect Coach Lickert to have his big QB running a lot up the middle.

Tough one to call; I see this one being much more competitive than I anticipated previously. I do believe that after the end of this game that we will know more in regards to where each team stands for the rest of the sesaon.

I think Conner wins this one, but they have to stop Camels QB who is the best running QB i've seen this year. He is incredible. What will help Conner gt a victory imo is the Campbell Co. secondary i think will have trouble stopping the passing game of the cougars. It could be a very good game though, Campbell county is so much better than they were last year and Their running game is the best i've seen so far.

I think Conner will use the loss to Dixie as fuel for their fire. I just hope their D Line accepts the challenge and steps up this week. That, in my opinion, has been their biggest weak spot thus far this year. And from what I have heard, the CC quarterback is a tough runner, and tough to bring down.

I think Conner will use the loss to Dixie as fuel for their fire. I just hope their D Line accepts the challenge and steps up this week. That, in my opinion, has been their biggest weak spot thus far this year. And from what I have heard, the CC quarterback is a tough runner, and tough to bring down.

 

He is.

Campbell Cty 28 Conner 27

Camels all the way. Conner has a very soft defense. The Camels QB will run for over 200 yards.

Camels all the way. Conner has a very soft defense. The Camels QB will run for over 200 yards.

 

200 Yards rushing may be overstating it a bit. If the Cougars don't come to tackle, he may have a big game, but I don't see him running for 200, that is a big game for a running back, much less a QB.

 

I don't think CC has enough speed to match up with Conner's offense. Could be a shootout, or it could be a blow out. I have a feeling the loss to Dixie last week was a wake up call for the Cougars, and they come to play this week. I'm picking Conner, by 14 or more.

200 Yards rushing may be overstating it a bit. If the Cougars don't come to tackle, he may have a big game, but I don't see him running for 200, that is a big game for a running back, much less a QB.

 

I don't think CC has enough speed to match up with Conner's offense. Could be a shootout, or it could be a blow out. I have a feeling the loss to Dixie last week was a wake up call for the Cougars, and they come to play this week. I'm picking Conner, by 14 or more.

 

Durham has already had a 200 yard rushing game.

Camels all the way. Conner has a very soft defense. The Camels QB will run for over 200 yards.

 

I believe Boone put up 22 pts on Conner and has been shut out since. I don't think Conner's defense gets off the field against Campbell. They will need turnover help to win!

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Corrected spelling of team name

Go Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.