Let's Go Old School: Late Nighter's Thread

GrizzlyAdams

Thinkin of starting a new series. Need some opinions here. I have HBOgo and netflix. Right now I'm down to Rome, Sons of Anarchy, Deadwood or Eastbound and Down.

I've turned so many people on to this show it's not even funny. I've NEVER told someone to watch it and them not get hooked. Can't wait for season 5 to start tomorrow night.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've turned so many people on to this show it's not even funny. I've NEVER told someone to watch it and them not get hooked. Can't wait for season 5 to start tomorrow night.

I've had numerous people say its a good show, I just never got around to checking it out. Will I be hooked after the first episode or is it a build up type of show?

I've had numerous people say its a good show, I just never got around to checking it out. Will I be hooked after the first episode or is it a build up type of show?

It's been so long since I watched the first episode I really don't remember exactly what was all was shown, but trust me it's good. All my friends that have watched it, love it.

SOA is my favorite show on television. It makes me want to ride everyday and start my own gang.:lol: Seriously the show is awesome.

Today is the first day in four years I haven't had a dip. Been slowly cutting back trying to quit. Got a couple more days of nothing and hopefully I'm done forever.

That's great.

Wish I could say the same about all forms of nicotine. I drink too often to quit. I do well until I get 10 or 12 beers in me.

I'm getting ready to buy a new truck though. Maybe the monthly payment will be enought to get me to cut back....

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks. Hands down one of the hardest things I've ever done.

That's great.

Wish I could say the same about all forms of nicotine. I drink too often to quit. I do well until I get 10 or 12 beers in me.

I'm getting ready to buy a new truck though. Maybe the monthly payment will be enought to get me to cut back....

:lol: