Let's Go Old School: Late Nighter's Thread

GrizzlyAdams

I'm sure BF can think of a more suave title for this but I figured we haven't had a good one of these in a while. That Duke/NCAA thread has brought me out of my shell....

So lets start this off with a question. I have about 500-600 bucks I will be about to rack in here. Been thinking of getting an iPad, although I also kinda want a PS3. Anyone got anything?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure BF can think of a more suave title for this but I figured we haven't had a good one of these in a while. That Duke/NCAA thread has brought me out of my shell....

So lets start this off with a question. I have about 500-600 bucks I will be about to rack in here. Been thinking of getting an iPad, although I also kinda want a PS3. Anyone got anything?

Are you going to get the new COD?

I'm not a fan of either devices really, if someone gave them to me I would take them but probably wouldn't pay wholesale for either. I need new shoes and clothe's. Recently single, I might start coming in to more money regularly as well.......

Are you going to get the new COD?

I'm not a fan of either devices really, if someone gave them to me I would take them but probably wouldn't pay wholesale for either. I need new shoes and clothe's. Recently single, I might start coming in to more money regularly as well.......

Its up in the air. I think I will actually be leaning toward Halo 4... Yeah I'm getting promoted with the same bill I have now. I will be looking at an extra 600 bucks a month, and I have already told my gf that first extra money goes to me and whatever I wanna blow it on.

Its up in the air. I think I will actually be leaning toward Halo 4... Yeah I'm getting promoted with the same bill I have now. I will be looking at an extra 600 bucks a month, and I have already told my gf that first extra money goes to me and whatever I wanna blow it on.

That actually made me laugh. Sadly I think my money is going to be going more towards my student loans and saving up for a house. I'm going to get the new COD and might actually play this one some, first COD in 4 years I will be single and have a lot more free time on my hands.

That actually made me laugh. Sadly I think my money is going to be going more towards my student loans and saving up for a house. I'm going to get the new COD and might actually play this one some, first COD in 4 years I will be single and have a lot more free time on my hands.

I know what you mean on that first part. Thinkin about getting a new car, which would be exactly where my money would be going :lol:

I know what you mean on that first part. Thinkin about getting a new car, which would be exactly where my money would be going :lol:

New car happened for this guy in April so I've already got money going there, if I were smart I'd put my excess money towards that and get it paid off while it's still under 75k miles.

Money, what is money? I have an 11 week old, milk chugging, pooping princess. I got no money. I have a PS3 collecting dust bunnies as we speak. I envy you youngsters but wouldn't trade my baby girl for any gaming system and I'm an addict.

Hate to hear you are single SF, was it the red-head that used to frequent the SK games?

Is it still late night or has it reached early morning?

Must be nice to have that extra money coming in. Hopefully when I graduate in May, I'll be in a similar situation and bring in a nice chunk of cash. That's why I'll be spending tomorrow applying for jobs. :lol:

Is it still late night or has it reached early morning?

Must be nice to have that extra money coming in. Hopefully when I graduate in May, I'll be in a similar situation and bring in a nice chunk of cash. That's why I'll be spending tomorrow applying for jobs. :lol:

What are you going for?

Money, what is money? I have an 11 week old, milk chugging, pooping princess. I got no money. I have a PS3 collecting dust bunnies as we speak. I envy you youngsters but wouldn't trade my baby girl for any gaming system and I'm an addict.

Hate to hear you are single SF, was it the red-head that used to frequent the SK games?

Yes that would be the one. Beautiful but just didn't work out.