Cincinnati 34 Pittsburgh 10

gametime

What areas does UC get the majority of their recruits from? I can't recall UK competing for recruits with them very often, but maybe they should.

Most of UC's kids are from Ohio but there are also Michigan, Indiana, Florida, and Georgia kids as well,,,with Munchie being out of New Orleans.

UC has a LB commit from Utah in next years' class though...seems like Butch is really trying to expand the UC brand to the national level.

As long as UC can continue to get the best kids of Cincy to stay close to home and land a few of the better prospects around Ohio, they will continue to have success.

I really think the athletes they pull out of Florida and Georgia, however, have been the key to their success recently.

Gotta give props out to the O-Line of Cincy. Munchie-man had time to scan and deliver, backs had holes to scamper through...Big #18 Kelce looks VERY good as a pass recieving TE who can "ruuuuuumble" with the ball. Blair #51 had an excellent game and looks as if he will fill JK's shoes quite nicely. Our DE's were outstanding #99 Dan Giordano and #54 Walter Stewart were creating havoc all night...only because the other guys on the D-line were doing some "heavy lifting"! #91 Adam Dempsey was selected by his teammates to carry the City of Cincinnati flag out onto the field when the team entered. Quite an honor for the walk-on from Ft. Thomas Highlands! Oh, by the way, the boy also earned his first D1 college start and acquitted himself very nicely. Packed house, STUDENT SECTION WAS ACES!!!!, ESPN in the house and the Bearcats SHINED! AND....Samantha Steele is very pretty! Erin who???

Gotta give props out to the O-Line of Cincy. Munchie-man had time to scan and deliver, backs had holes to scamper through...Big #18 Kelce looks VERY good as a pass recieving TE who can "ruuuuuumble" with the ball. Blair #51 had an excellent game and looks as if he will fill JK's shoes quite nicely. Our DE's were outstanding #99 Dan Giordano and #54 Walter Stewart were creating havoc all night...only because the other guys on the D-line were doing some "heavy lifting"! #91 Adam Dempsey was selected by his teammates to carry the City of Cincinnati flag out onto the field when the team entered. Quite an honor for the walk-on from Ft. Thomas Highlands! Oh, by the way, the boy also earned his first D1 college start and acquitted himself very nicely. Packed house, STUDENT SECTION WAS ACES!!!!, ESPN in the house and the Bearcats SHINED! AND....Samantha Steele is very pretty! Erin who???

Big congrats to Adam. I'm sure you are quite proud. I sure was. He played a great game.