Cowboys 24 Giants 17

I really think that the Giants need to get Bradshaw involved in the passing game more. I feel like he's a very versatile weapon that they didn't utilizing in the passing game much at all, other than blocking.

Great game for Romo. Near perfect.

Murray looked solid. Bradshaw put up good numbers. Where did Ogletree come from?

I really think that the Giants need to get Bradshaw involved in the passing game more. I feel like he's a very versatile weapon that they didn't utilizing in the passing game much at all, other than blocking.

Great game for Romo. Near perfect.

Murray looked solid. Bradshaw put up good numbers. Where did Ogletree come from?

The Giants threw to Bradshaw at least once that I can remember, and he dropped it. And when your offensive line stinks, you have to keep your running back in as a blocker. This is the Giants problem right now. David Diehl couldn't block a fly last night.

Romo played great after the first few drives. Especially after Coe and Rivers left the game.

Murray started running all over the Giants when Rivers left. I think it was a combination of him leaving and Dallas finding their groove.

Bradshaw put up good numbers because of one run. Other than that, he along with the Giants run blocking was terrible.

Ogletree abused the Giants 5th and 6th string corners. He's not as good as his numbers indicate tonight IMO. He won't do that against 1's and 2's.

The Giants played pretty bad. Cruz had three key drops, Wilson had a key fumble, Nicks couldn't get open ( he was hurt so I'll give him a break ) and the offensive line couldn't run or pass block. With that said, they scored on 2/3 2nd half possessions.

The Cowboys played almost perfect on offense in the second half, and won by 7. I've learned not to get overly excited or too down on my team based on week 1. The Giants have a lot of weak areas based on last night, but it's nothing that Coughlin can't fix. The Giants lost the first game of the season both in 2007 and 2011. Both years they won the super bowl. Congrats to the Cowgirls fans, and Go G-Men.

We'll come back and dominate you at your stadium like always. :D

The Giants threw to Bradshaw at least once that I can remember, and he dropped it. And when your offensive line stinks, you have to keep your running back in as a blocker. This is the Giants problem right now. David Diehl couldn't block a fly last night.

I think he had two catches for 15 yards. I do remember him having a drop, but it was also on a penalty when Manning took a hit to the face so it didn't matter. There might have been another one, we were flipping back and forth to the DNC while Clinton was speaking. I just feel like the Giants should run a HB screen or two for him.

I think he had two catches for 15 yards. I do remember him having a drop, but it was also on a penalty when Manning took a hit to the face so it didn't matter. There might have been another one, we were flipping back and forth to the DNC while Clinton was speaking. I just feel like the Giants should run a HB screen or two for him.

They didn't mix up the plays real well last night. A screen probably would have worked considering the pressure Dallas was getting.

The Giants played pretty bad. Cruz had three key drops, Wilson had a key fumble, Nicks couldn't get open ( he was hurt so I'll give him a break ) and the offensive line couldn't run or pass block. With that said, they scored on 2/3 2nd half possessions.

The Cowboys played almost perfect on offense in the second half, and won by 7. I've learned not to get overly excited or too down on my team based on week 1. The Giants have a lot of weak areas based on last night, but it's nothing that Coughlin can't fix. The Giants lost the first game of the season both in 2007 and 2011. Both years they won the super bowl. Congrats to the Cowgirls fans, and Go G-Men.

We'll come back and dominate you at your stadium like always. :D

Being Giants fan I'd say your season doesn't even start until week 9 does it?

Being Giants fan I'd say your season doesn't even start until week 9 does it?

All I know is that if the Giants can get in the playoffs, they have a shot of winning it all. :lol:

The preferred route to the super bowl is a 1st round game vs an NFC South Team (Bucs/Falcons), a 2nd round road game vs. the #1 seed (Cowboys/Packers), and finally a conference championship road game vs the NFC #2 seed (Packers/Niners).

And of course we always hope to play the heavily favored Pats in the super bowl. :D

Very surprised by this win. I felt like last year Dallas had a chance to go deep in the playoffs when Murray was running. They are a different team with him. He gives them a physicality. I didn't think they could go far because their secondary was awful. For at least a game it looks like the corners are going to allow Ryan to call the kind of game he wants. Still not sold on safeties.

This Division is loaded. Philly has the most talent but they find a way to screw it up. Giants should compete. Dallas showed going into the defending world champs and physically beating on them with their run game they are legit. Their defense outplaying an explosive Giants offense. The biggest reasons I thought they would struggle is they put a new linemen in this week that doesn't know the playbook. They had to flip tackles etc. On top of that 3 of their top threats were hurt in Witten, Austin and Bryan!

With that I don't think you can say enough about Jason Witten! The man had a lacerated spleen. He basically said he wouldn't hold anybody liable if he died to play. Dallas/NFL said no. He got cleared the last day. No way he's 100% from that. To me that sets a tone in your lockeroom to suck it up! I like that Dallas is getting more physical!

It is also amazing how much the Giants buck all common sense. Worst rushing Off. Eli with terrible amount of turnovers etc. Get hot at the right time!

Did Eli have a terrible amount of turnovers last year? I believe he threw 29 TD's vs 16 INTS. Eli played well all year last year and without him they wouldn't have won 5 games.

Did Eli have a terrible amount of turnovers last year? I believe he threw 29 TD's vs 16 INTS. Eli played well all year last year and without him they wouldn't have won 5 games.

You are taking it too literally. The point he is making is the Giants get it done with their backs against the wall when it looks as if the ship will sink. Playing all the starters against the Patriots final game of the season the year of their first Superbowl defied normal logic, Coughlin is one game from being fired then the Giants reel off multiple games in a row and win a Superbowl, etc...

I do know that Coughlin is an old school type coach and it has to drive him nuts they are not able to run the ball more effectively than they do. Though with the NFL rules I am not sure how important it is to have a running game. Eli is more than capable of rallying the troops. My boy, Victor Cruz, dropping 3 passes did kind of bother me considering the most he has ever dropped in a game is 1 pass. Hoping he did not get to full of himself in the offseason with his promotional tour. He will be fine. I still do not like the Martellus Bennett signing. Guy probably had the best game of his career on Thursday, but he just seems like bad karma. But again, the Giants buck common sense so he will probably somewhat live up to his expectations now in NY.