Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #2 Hazard at 2A #1 Somerset

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Hazard Bulldogs
      21%
    • Somerset Briar Jumpers
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Southwestern was so bad that you can't take much from that game...this week and the next few will tell us what kind of team Somerset really has this year.

 

I agree the next 4 weeks will shine some light on how Somerset can be. This team has the talent to go 4-0, but then any of the 4 (Hazard, Breathitt, Glasgow or Whitley Co. can beat Somerset. Just feel Somerset will be better when they get in Dist. play for playing this type of a Schedule.

  • Author
I agree the next 4 weeks will shine some light on how Somerset can be. This team has the talent to go 4-0, but then any of the 4 (Hazard, Breathitt, Glasgow or Whitley Co. can beat Somerset. Just feel Somerset will be better when they get in Dist. play for playing this type of a Schedule.
I agree, Somerset "may" take some lumps but should be ready when it counts.

Sometimes when you look at a team on film, they look better than they really are and sometimes they are better than they show. Most of the time film don't lie. After looking at Hazard aganist Belfry and The team from Va. They have some nice skilled people. The question with Hazard is up front. I think the QB will be running for his life all night long and the holes when they try to run the ball will not be there. Somerset's Def. play quick and hard and run to the Ball. Should be a good Game but Somerset Win's at the Briar Patch. Go Gumpers!!!!!

Somerset by ten.

Somerset by two touchdowns ...

All Bull put by way-side. This should be a Great High School Football Game. Hazard has some Great Skill players, these kids seem to make plays. Somerset has some Great Defensive Football Players, they have several that make plays. I see a Great Game. Both Teams needs to bring their A Game and give the Fan's a Treat. Looking FWD. to the Game.

I picked Hazard cause they can be pretty darn good in revenge games..

I picked Hazard cause they can be pretty darn good in revenge games..

 

 

Why is this a revenge Game? Just because Somerset Won 14-0 last season.

I have no solid idea but I suspect the bunnies take this one based on hearsay

  • Author

Jumpers and Hazard both coming off of an off week. Never know how teenagers will respond to this. Jumpers made some nice strides from Game 1 to Game 2 and I expect Hazard to improve a lot between their first game and this game too.

 

I really expect a well played game this week...afterall it can't be as bad as last years game for either team.

Jumpers and Hazard both coming off of an off week. Never know how teenagers will respond to this. Jumpers made some nice strides from Game 1 to Game 2 and I expect Hazard to improve a lot between their first game and this game too.

 

I really expect a well played game this week...afterall it can't be as bad as last years game for either team.

 

I sure hope it's better... but i'll take the same outcome...

Why is this a revenge Game? Just because Somerset Won 14-0 last season.

 

Exactly..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.