7. Butler at #3 Eastern

8. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. 4A Doss

9. Lafayette at 4A #4 Lexington Catholic

10. Henderson County at 5A #9 Christian County

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think there is an over-representation of JCPS. I think you could easily replace Male, Butler, Eastern,and Ballard with Tates Creek, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, and Madison Central. Heck, an argument could be made for Boone Co to be in the 6A top 10. After the top 2 it's a complete crap shoot.

I think 6A is very weak this year aside from the top 2 - T & X. I would put PRP at number 3. Eastern, Male, Scott Co., Butler and Ballard haven't set the world on fire this year. We are only two weeks into the season. Not many people would have placed Manual outside the Top Ten in the preseason. Just another example of the weakness of 6A this year past the top two. Looking to be another boring post season for many teams again this year.

I don't think PRP is getting the same respect at this time as Eastern, Male, Butler, and Ballard because of their extremely weak schedule. The Panthers have two big-on-the-scoreboard victories so far, but they are against two weak 4A teams, Fairdale and Valley. All the other schools ranked above them are playing 6A caliper teams.

I think 6A is very weak this year aside from the top 2 - T & X. I would put PRP at number 3. Eastern, Male, Scott Co., Butler and Ballard haven't set the world on fire this year. We are only two weeks into the season. Not many people would have placed Manual outside the Top Ten in the preseason. Just another example of the weakness of 6A this year past the top two. Looking to be another boring post season for many teams again this year.

Only time will tell...

Since you said you totally disagree please be specific?

Other than Simon Kenton being/not being in the rankings what do you disagree with and why?

On Maxpreps.com SK is ranked 27th in the state. Here is how your top 10 is ranked in the state. SK is ranked better than 4 of those teams. I also think DuPont Manual should be ranked in the top 10 also they are 21st in the state.

1. Trinity (2-0) 1st

2. Saint Xavier (2-0) 3rd

3. Eastern (2-0) 26th

4. Male (2-0)10th

5. Scott County (1-1) 12th

6. Ballard (1-1) 37th

7. Butler (0-1) 23rd

8. Pleasure Ridge Park (2-0) 39th

9. Lafayette (1-1) 38th

10. Henderson County (1-1) 35th