• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their votes are as good as anybodies on here. Everyone on here said SK wouldn't win a game and how they would be awful because they have no Simpson/Lawrence on the team. SK is 2-0 and on their way to be 10-0!

I would pick the BGP rankings over CJ any day of the week. However, CJ's vote is most certainly as informed as yours.

Kentucky Class 6A Football Rankings for 8-28

Class 6A

1. Trinity -- OPEN

L 31-38 2. Saint Xavier at 5A #1 Bowling Green

L 30-33 3. Eastern vs. #7 Butler

W 28-0 4. Male at 4A #10 Western

W 61-6 5. Scott County vs. 4A Harrison County

W 27-6 6. Ballard vs. Seneca

W 33-30 7. Butler at #3 Eastern

W 56-16 8. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. 4A Doss

L 7-42 9. Lafayette at 4A #4 Lexington Catholic

W 37-36 2OT 10. Henderson County at 5A #9 Christian County

I think this week will sort some things out and you will be able to have a clearer idea at the truer rankings. I say of Bryan Station continues to put up big numbers in wins they deserve consideration, and If Tates Creek beats rival Henry Clay this week, they deserve consideration as well. Lafayette being destroyed should definitely move them back and Madison Central gets a chance to prove itself this week at Scott County. Big big week in central KY and 6a movements....

Should X stay at #2? In my opinion no question about about it, yes?

Who should replace Lafayette?

After Madison Central squeaked by should they move up from #11 or not?

With 6A water downed, I just can't see X moving down. They didn't "lay an egg" and get blown out. They lost a competitive game and to a top 3 team in the state. But lets say X does move down because of the loss, who goes to #2? After X and T, there's not a lot left to choose from.

You must hate SK?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Any public school that can step up and beat T or X is great for football and Simon has flirted with the idea (at least with X). Furthermore, any public school making the finals (no matter what the KHSAA did with T and X in that particular year) is a huge accomplishment.