Top pitchers for 2013???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt see Suchanek throw last year.Did have a chance to see Brown a couple times.I have to say was not impressed with what I saw.

4-1 spring record and 7-1 summer record. I guess you must be his bad luck charm if you've seen him "a couple" of times.

So far... you're down on Mullins, Lloyd coaches, Brown, Scott hitters and I'm sure the list will go on. All opinions are welcome on BGP, some more legit than others.

I probably spent more time responding to the comment(s) than necessary. Enough said....

Sorry wasnt trying to be DOWN on anybody just giving a honest opinion.So calling Scott hitters average is being down????? and questioning coaches decisions to leave a kid in who was spent is being down?? I see your handle Juggersleuth humm maybe your his uncle or coach perhaps lol.Maybe my opinion of the young man is not as biased as yours.

Sorry wasnt trying to be DOWN on anybody just giving a honest opinion.So calling Scott hitters average is being down????? and questioning coaches decisions to leave a kid in who was spent is being down?? I see your handle Juggersleuth humm maybe your his uncle or coach perhaps lol.Maybe my opinion of the young man is not as biased as yours.

You called the Scott hitters, "Average, at best" so its kind of hard to see that as a neutral or positive comment

I didn't give an opinion, I just gave a basic stat.

The threads you are commenting in are about top pitchers, top hitters, top teams, etc. Why not just talk about the thread topic instead of giving your negative opinion on other peoples positive comments.

Oh ok sorry.Is this better I agree the Scott hitters are great.And I think Brown will win the Cy Young some day lol.So here is my opinion on the thread.

Top 3 pitchers for 2013

1. Cain from NCC

2. Maines from Conner

3.Tiberi from Holy Cross---- if he decides to pitch.

please take note im a Highlands fan and didnt put any of our kids on the list.....

and as far as stats go big deal they can be padded by throwing a kid in easy spots

Oh ok sorry.Is this better I agree the Scott hitters are great.And I think Brown will win the Cy Young some day lol.So here is my opinion on the thread.

Top 3 pitchers for 2013

1. Cain from NCC

2. Maines from Conner

3.Tiberi from Holy Cross---- if he decides to pitch.

please take note im a Highlands fan and didnt put any of our kids on the list.....

and as far as stats go big deal they can be padded by throwing a kid in easy spots

Boone has the Ganns kid that should open some eyes this year.

Out of the kids I have seen Pitch these would be my tops, not discounting the ones I didn't see. Don't want to get anything started.

Brown - Lloyd (Senior, has strong arm and good command)

Suchanek - Beechwood (Junior, very strong arm and good command)

Maines - Conner (Senior, has strong arm and good command)

Ganns - Boone (Junior, very strong arm and but needs some work on a breaking ball)

Dunn - Cooper (Junior, very strong arm, very good breaking stuff, needs to attack zone more)

Hoard - Ryle (Senior, strong arm, with very good breaking stuff)

The Juniors out of this list I would say have the strongest arms overall and with think they would be close to mid 80's consistantly. Top outs for them would be 86-87. Dunn has topped out as high as 90. I would say the Seniors listed would be close to mid 80's also, just don't know if they have the arms the Juniors listed do.

I need to get out more to see some of these other kids Cain and Tiberi.

Please remember these are just opinions base off what I have seen of these particular kids.

Out of the kids I have seen Pitch these would be my tops, not discounting the ones I didn't see. Don't want to get anything started.

Brown - Lloyd (Senior, has strong arm and good command)

Suchanek - Beechwood (Junior, very strong arm and good command)

Maines - Conner (Senior, has strong arm and good command)

Ganns - Boone (Junior, very strong arm and but needs some work on a breaking ball)

Dunn - Cooper (Junior, very strong arm, very good breaking stuff, needs to attack zone more)

Hoard - Ryle (Senior, strong arm, with very good breaking stuff)

The Juniors out of this list I would say have the strongest arms overall and with think they would be close to mid 80's consistantly. Top outs for them would be 86-87. Dunn has topped out as high as 90. I would say the Seniors listed would be close to mid 80's also, just don't know if they have the arms the Juniors listed do.

I need to get out more to see some of these other kids Cain and Tiberi.

Please remember these are just opinions base off what I have seen of these particular kids.

Of the pitchers you listed.It is a good list indeed.You left out the top 2 pitchers for sure in Cain and Tiberi.

1.Cain has above average fastball and good changeup.Throws strikes and attacks the zone hard for sure the best senior in the area.Fastball mid 80

2.Tiberi may not pitch this year but has a strong arm good control and nice breaking ball.Fastball high 80,s

3. Maines. Strong arm a bit of a head case on the mound but is getting better with that with age.Good big game pitcher with nice changeup.Sometimes can walk too many.fastball mid 80,s

4. Brown strong arm but not good control can over power a weak team but cant seem to win the big game.Too many walks also fastball low to mid 80,s