Top pitchers for 2013???

Big Loss In Everett and Pike. Also heard Seth Robinson may not be able to pitch. Pitching may hurt Scott this year. Good thing they have a solid offense.

Robinson will be able to pitch this year. He is two weeks away from being allowed to throw off a mound. And their offense will be very good this year. Scott returns almost all of their starters and also brings in a junior class that can really stroke.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'd like to see this. We all know that Brown, Maines, Cain, Dunn, Ganns, Tiberi will be solid pitchers but who is everyones favorite "under the radar" guy??

I have 3 under the radar guys I have been watching.

Q. Murray from The Birds.Wont overpower you but pounds the zone and throws strikes and has a great breaking ball.

Cameron Ross from Conner again cant beat you with his fastball but has a great curveball and throws strikes.

Codi Krebs lefty from Lloyd throws hard and throws strikes ive seen him several times scouting summer ball I would rate him a notch above the Brown kid from Lloyd

I have 3 under the radar guys I have been watching.

Q. Murray from The Birds.Wont overpower you but pounds the zone and throws strikes and has a great breaking ball.

Cameron Ross from Conner again cant beat you with his fastball but has a great curveball and throws strikes.

Codi Krebs lefty from Lloyd throws hard and throws strikes ive seen him several times scouting summer ball I would rate him a notch above the Brown kid from Lloyd

Great call on Codi Krebs, saw him n summer ball and he is very solid!

Ray Everett and JP won't pitch this year for the Eagles. Everett has a stress fracture in his back. Doctors recommended Pike not to pitch until late spring into the summer. Huge let down for Eagles.

That sucks!!! I love Ray Ray and knows how good he is. Talking to his dad last year and hearing him talking about when he broke his back the year before in football made me wonder if maybe he came back too soon from that last year when he was pitching.

Hope he heals 100% this year so he will still have his senior year.

Actually, I'd like to see this. We all know that Brown, Maines, Cain, Dunn, Ganns, Tiberi will be solid pitchers but who is everyones favorite "under the radar" guy??

I like Justin Hoard and Josh Bellew at Ryle. Neither are known for their speed but both of these kids have some pretty good stuff and can move the ball around the plate. IMO their strongest asset is their ability to remain cool on the mound. I've watched both of them pitch on several occasions and don't recall one time that they appeared rattled or overly upset when a call didn't go their way. They are both good solid players that can get the job done.

I like Justin Hoard and Josh Bellew at Ryle. Neither are known for their speed but both of these kids have some pretty good stuff and can move the ball around the plate. IMO their strongest asset is their ability to remain cool on the mound. I've watched both of them pitch on several occasions and don't recall one time that they appeared rattled or overly upset when a call didn't go their way. They are both good solid players that can get the job done.

Justin Hoard is another very good pitcher and he has improved immensely the last couple years.

Ryle always has a a solid pitching staff.

I'm thinking back several years and I remember a very good summer ball team when these kids were in grade school. Check out this pitching staff when all these kids played together on the same team...Ray Everett, Hunter Dunn, Brady Padgett, Justin Hoard. My boy played on there team and it was fun to watch. Those kids were loaded with pitchers and Dunn and Padgett could bring the heat way back then.

I'm thinking back several years and I remember a very good summer ball team when these kids were in grade school. Check out this pitching staff when all these kids played together on the same team...Ray Everett, Hunter Dunn, Brady Padgett, Justin Hoard. My boy played on there team and it was fun to watch. Those kids were loaded with pitchers and Dunn and Padgett could bring the heat way back then.

Just to add on to that list, they had Austin Brake, Dustin Herrmann, and Brady Smiley on Ray's Dragons team all of which turned out to be solid pitcher (until austin quit). If you ask me, Ray Brake is one of the best coaches around for that junior high age. So good at teaching mechanics

Just to add on to that list, they had Austin Brake, Dustin Herrmann, and Brady Smiley on Ray's Dragons team all of which turned out to be solid pitcher (until austin quit). If you ask me, Ray Brake is one of the best coaches around for that junior high age. So good at teaching mechanics
Very true. Ray was great! I loved that team and they did pretty well in several of the tourneys they played in. I helped coach with him a couple years but enjoyed it much better sitting back and just watching them play and not coaching. We were with him for about 4 years. Had a blast.