St. Xavier 49 Dutch Fork (SC) 48 (3OT)

After 3 overtimes, the tigers prevailed against probably the most physical and largest team they'll face all year. Charles Walker carried for two touchdowns with two other TDS called back – one on a kickoff and one on a run both to unnecessary roughness. Walker finished with 170 yards on 16 carries but went out of the game in the third quarter because of a concussion. Treyveon Percell also added 100 yds on the ground with 2 tds along with Davis with 63yds and 1 td.

Charles Walker carried for two touchdowns with two other TDS called back – one on a kickoff and one on a run both to unnecessary roughness. Walker finished with 170 yards on 16 carries but went out of the game in the third quarter because of a concussion. Treyveon Percell also added 100 yds on the ground with 2 tds along with Davis with 63yds and 1 td.

All tests negative. no concussion. Just sever dehydration with heat and running 200 yards or nothing with silly penalites. He will be 100% ready for bowling green. Good luck purples

Edited by Loose Rhythm
Correct info

Looks like this was the best game in the state this weekend.

Congrats to St. X and their fans and thank you for representing the state of Ky with a huge win last night.

Good luck going forward. Much respect.

Much appreciated but i think if Walker's 2 tds weren't called back it wouldn't have been that close. it would have been 34-7 in the 2nd. But its over we won so :dancingpa

Hats off to Treyveon Percell and Austin Davis for stepping up huge in such a pressure situation in the second half and three OT's tonight. AvidTiger has been singing their praises all preseason and this game tonight proved him right as the two juniors were instrumental in the win. What a group of Juniors! - Walker, Percell and Davis! They are going to be fun to watch!

Charles Walker carried for two touchdowns with two other TDS called back – one on a kickoff and one on a run both to unnecessary roughness. Walker finished with 170 yards on 16 carries but went out of the game in the third quarter because of a concussion. Treyveon Percell also added 100 yds on the ground with 2 tds along with Davis with 63yds and 1 td.

All tests negative. no concussion. Just sever dehydration with heat and running 200 yards or nothing with silly penalites. He will be 100% ready for bowling green. Good luck purples

i do apologize i made a mistake. He had dehydration, i spoke with coaches and trainers.

Hats off to Treyveon Percell and Austin Davis for stepping up huge in such a pressure situation in the second half and three OT's tonight. AvidTiger has been singing their praises all preseason and this game tonight proved him right as the two juniors were instrumental in the win. What a group of Juniors! - Walker, Percell and Davis! They are going to be fun to watch!

I think BGP is broke, you cant like more than once. But thanks for the accreditation:dancingpa:cool::clap:

I was at the game & I must say what a barn burner. X seem to be in control for most of the game. DF wouldn't go away, just managing to keep the game in reach. DF finally broke off 75 yard run with about 1 min left in the game to tie it at 28. At that point i surely thought X was done heading into OT But hats off to X for hanging in there to get the win in OT.

This is a great game to win, for it shows a big TEAM heart to fight through all the adversity that the Tigers encountered. However, this game raised a big red flag to me. What happened to our great defense? Aside from the front four, who once again played magnificiently, they seemed to frequently fall asleep at the wheel. I hope they do a lot of film study of this game and figure out what went wrong before we encounter Bowling Green next week. :cool:

This is a great game to win, for it shows a big TEAM heart to fight through all the adversity that the Tigers encountered. However, this game raised a big red flag to me. What happened to our great defense? Aside from the front four, who once again played magnificiently, they seemed to frequently fall asleep at the wheel. I hope they do a lot of film study of this game and figure out what went wrong before we encounter Bowling Green next week. :cool:

yes the secondary showed flashes of greatness on most of the td's the safety's were caught napping.

I was only able to get updates last night via twitter, but I noticed the box and saw that DF racked up a bunch of yards. Going a long with the defense theme, were a lot of those yards gained late in the game or did DF do a good job of moving the ball consistently all game? It should be a very good next between the Tigers and Purples...I'm sure BG will be rockin'.