Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 49 Dutch Fork (SC) 48 (3OT)

Featured Replies

Another question, did Brandon Moore play? Didn't read anything about him.

  • Author
I was only able to get updates last night via twitter, but I noticed the box and saw that DF racked up a bunch of yards. Going a long with the defense theme, were a lot of those yards gained late in the game or did DF do a good job of moving the ball consistently all game? It should be a very good next between the Tigers and Purples...I'm sure BG will be rockin'.

 

A good majority of those yards came late in the game. And no Brandon Moore didn't play, when Walker went down they began to warm him up but they were hestitant to put him in because they didn't think he was ready.

Congrats X. Great win. Well done. Love it when Ky schools beat out of state teams.

This game was very entertaining and I was excited to see no fear from the Tigers facing a much larger team. It looked like JV vs Varsity in warm-ups. I look forward to watching this team progress and and compete this year. It will also be interesting to see how Dutch F's records shapes up.

 

I think if X and T played big physical teams like that year around it would be ineresting to see their records as they would no doubt be more "banged up".

 

Go Tigers

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.