Prayers please....

PurpleHaze

We all know how powerful The BGP Prayer Chain is. I am needing you all once again please. My dad has many health issues. The biggest one he is battling right now is kidney failure. The doctors are wanting him to go on dialysis. My parents have been trying to sell thier home in Washington State and move here to KY before he starts. He got blood work done today and his kidney function is going lower. Please pray that their place will sell and for a complete healing for my dad. Thank you all so much.....My BGP Family is the greatest!!!!

Thank you PurplePride.....The thing is, the house needs to sell before Oct because the Doctor does not want dad to travel with a bunch of different germs....But, with You all praying a healing for my dad, he may not have to worry about germs! Thanks again!!

Please pray that their place will sell and for a complete healing for my dad.
Will lift up very special prayers of healing and Divine Mercy for you and your dad. We all know that miraculous events can fall like a gentle feather from the hand of our all-powerful Lord. He will take care of you all.

You got it. God can do amazing things. And he will see you guys through this.

Thank you so much....I have to believe that He will see us through this....my poor mom and brother are a wreck...I am as well. It would be so much easier if they were here....

Will lift up very special prayers of healing and Divine Mercy for you and your dad. We all know that miraculous events can fall like a gentle feather from the hand of our all-powerful Lord. He will take care of you all.

That was beautifully said BF. Thank you so much. This means a lot coming from you because of what you have been through!