Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 42 Boone County 33

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Thanks to Boone County I have lost 3 games in the 5 for $500 contest. Awesome.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for upholding my pre-game judgement, Madison Central! :ylsuper:

Final.

 

Thanks to Boone County I have lost 3 games in the 5 for $500 contest. Awesome.

 

Thanks to Madison Central, and LCA I got them all right if PT wins.

 

Congrats to Madison Central....not looking forward to playing them Oct 19th.

Thought MC would win this one. Wild game. Hope Ingolia is ok. He took a shot.

Madison Central looks much improved over the past few seasons. The skill positions could be scary good by the end of the season. QB had a great first half with one of the best throws I've ever seen in a High School game.

 

I hope Boone County's QB didn't get injured too bad on the interception return at the end of the game, looked like a collarbone injury from a nasty hit.

Random thoughts:

 

Both teams came out strong.

Boone passes the ball really well for a Boone County team.

Madison Central is very skilled on offense and their QB was very good in the first half.

Boone played consistent the entire game with the exception of some false start penalties and turnovers/sloppy ball play which in my opinion cost them the game.

Madison Central went flat just before half and never recovered emotionally.

Once Boone hit Madison Central's skilled players hard they weren't nearly as effective.

Madison Central displayed almost zero emotion as a team. I wonder if their head coach is really laid back and they take on his persona but at times the team needed to be checked for a pulse.

Madison Central did just enough to hang on and win the game.

EKU is an awesome venue for high school football.

Madison Central is a DIRTY football team. Way too many personal fouls and way too much shoving after the play was over. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I was in charge at Madison Central and Coach Browne would be in my office first thing Monday morning answering for his team's poor sportsmanship.

Madison Central has one fantastic cheerleading squad, maybe the best I have ever seen. They did everything right with their performance and professionalism.

Boone County had a very poor fan turnout.

Madison Central is going to win a lot of games.

Boone will have a lot of close games if they stay healthy.

And finally, I am sure I just had a bad experience with a few fans, but Madison Central has some flat out red neck, white trash fans. My apologies to the 95% of the MC fans that are probably great.

Finally number two, whoever coaches the cheerleading squad needs to take a more active role in all of Madison County and show everyone the light.

Now those are some random thoughts RU. Wow.

Madison Central holds on to beat Boone County

 

 

It was a dicey finish for Madison Central, which probably had flashbacks to last year's playoffs when Boone County scored a touchdown with 13 seconds left to beat the Indians 28-21.

But Madison Central stymied a Boone County comeback in the rematch.

The Rebels trailed 36-31 in the closing minutes when they drove to the Madison Central 9-yard line. But they couldn't score and the hosts regained possession.

Boone County wasn't dead yet, though. It tackled Indians' quarterback Hunter Stocker in the end zone for a safety, making it 36-33.

Boone County got the ball again at the Indians' 43, but the Rebels' threat ended when Madison Central's Ken-Jah Bosley intercepted a pass and returned it 77 yards for a clinching TD with 12 seconds left.

Bosley, the game's MVP, also caught two TD passes from Stocker.

Dominique Hawkins sparked the Indians' offense. He ran 19 times for 132 yards and three TDs.

Tucker Fair led the defense with 11 tackles and a key fourth-quarter interception.

Jeremiah Williams led Boone County. He caught four passes for 106 yards and two TDs, had a 6-yard scoring run, and returned a kickoff 94 yards for a TD.

The teams put on an offensive show in the first half, combining for more than 500 all-purpose yards and nine TDs as Madison Central led 33-24 at the break.

 

 

Read more here: High school football: Madison Central holds off Boone County; Smiddy leads Warriors past Letcher Central | High school football | Kentucky.com

This one shocks me I had Boone winning this one also.

Random thoughts:

 

Both teams came out strong.

Boone passes the ball really well for a Boone County team.

Madison Central is very skilled on offense and their QB was very good in the first half.

Boone played consistent the entire game with the exception of some false start penalties and turnovers/sloppy ball play which in my opinion cost them the game.

Madison Central went flat just before half and never recovered emotionally.

Once Boone hit Madison Central's skilled players hard they weren't nearly as effective.

Madison Central displayed almost zero emotion as a team. I wonder if their head coach is really laid back and they take on his persona but at times the team needed to be checked for a pulse.

Madison Central did just enough to hang on and win the game.

EKU is an awesome venue for high school football.

Madison Central is a DIRTY football team. Way too many personal fouls and way too much shoving after the play was over. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I was in charge at Madison Central and Coach Browne would be in my office first thing Monday morning answering for his team's poor sportsmanship.

Madison Central has one fantastic cheerleading squad, maybe the best I have ever seen. They did everything right with their performance and professionalism.

Boone County had a very poor fan turnout.

Madison Central is going to win a lot of games.

Boone will have a lot of close games if they stay healthy.

And finally, I am sure I just had a bad experience with a few fans, but Madison Central has some flat out red neck, white trash fans. My apologies to the 95% of the MC fans that are probably great.

Finally number two, whoever coaches the cheerleading squad needs to take a more active role in all of Madison County and show everyone the light.

I agree with you Guru. I did not see, but we must of ran into some of the same fans. I was shocked how some of the players handled themselves.

 

Why did Moss not play for Boone?

 

Why did the refs allow the Central head coach to stand in the middle of the field and argue with them over a call after he called a timeout and sent his team toward the sideline? I thought that would be an automatic flag.

 

# 59 Could be a very good player.

Random thoughts:

 

Both teams came out strong.

Boone passes the ball really well for a Boone County team.

Madison Central is very skilled on offense and their QB was very good in the first half.

Boone played consistent the entire game with the exception of some false start penalties and turnovers/sloppy ball play which in my opinion cost them the game.

Madison Central went flat just before half and never recovered emotionally.

Once Boone hit Madison Central's skilled players hard they weren't nearly as effective.

Madison Central displayed almost zero emotion as a team. I wonder if their head coach is really laid back and they take on his persona but at times the team needed to be checked for a pulse.

Madison Central did just enough to hang on and win the game.

EKU is an awesome venue for high school football.

Madison Central is a DIRTY football team. Way too many personal fouls and way too much shoving after the play was over. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I was in charge at Madison Central and Coach Browne would be in my office first thing Monday morning answering for his team's poor sportsmanship.

Madison Central has one fantastic cheerleading squad, maybe the best I have ever seen. They did everything right with their performance and professionalism.

Boone County had a very poor fan turnout.

Madison Central is going to win a lot of games.

Boone will have a lot of close games if they stay healthy.

And finally, I am sure I just had a bad experience with a few fans, but Madison Central has some flat out red neck, white trash fans. My apologies to the 95% of the MC fans that are probably great.

Finally number two, whoever coaches the cheerleading squad needs to take a more active role in all of Madison County and show everyone the light.

 

Well Coach Browne isn't the nicest guy himself, have you ever met the guy in public, so that would explain his players behavior. Other than that MC is loaded with talent and could make a run, but if history of CEntral is any indication they will go 9-1 or 8-2 and lose early in the playoffs. Coach Browne's teams, have never done very well in the playoffs no matter where he has been. GURU, thank you for saying that about MC fans, finally somebody says this.

Random thoughts:

 

Both teams came out strong.

Boone passes the ball really well for a Boone County team.

Madison Central is very skilled on offense and their QB was very good in the first half.

Boone played consistent the entire game with the exception of some false start penalties and turnovers/sloppy ball play which in my opinion cost them the game.

Madison Central went flat just before half and never recovered emotionally.

Once Boone hit Madison Central's skilled players hard they weren't nearly as effective.

Madison Central displayed almost zero emotion as a team. I wonder if their head coach is really laid back and they take on his persona but at times the team needed to be checked for a pulse.

Madison Central did just enough to hang on and win the game.

EKU is an awesome venue for high school football.

Madison Central is a DIRTY football team. Way too many personal fouls and way too much shoving after the play was over. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I was in charge at Madison Central and Coach Browne would be in my office first thing Monday morning answering for his team's poor sportsmanship.

Madison Central has one fantastic cheerleading squad, maybe the best I have ever seen. They did everything right with their performance and professionalism.

Boone County had a very poor fan turnout.Madison Central is going to win a lot of games.

Boone will have a lot of close games if they stay healthy.

And finally, I am sure I just had a bad experience with a few fans, but Madison Central has some flat out red neck, white trash fans. My apologies to the 95% of the MC fans that are probably great.

Finally number two, whoever coaches the cheerleading squad needs to take a more active role in all of Madison County and show everyone the light.

 

They had this same exact issue in basketball last year. What is up w/ Boone's sports community?

They had this same exact issue in basketball last year. What is up w/ Boone's sports community?

 

I think the Boone sports community got a lot smaller when Cooper came into existence.

I would expect a packed house at Boone Friday night.

I agree RE, the Boone/Conner game will be packed.

On Moss, he missed all of summer practice so he is not ready yet.

Mex, I don't know that anything is wrong but a lot of schools don't travel well and although I hesitate to say Florence is a "poor area" but it isn't far off.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.