Bowling Green 29 Manual 7 (Scrimmage)

PurpleHaze

AS do I and most Rock Fans.. Ask the Tiger folks how they feel about them............................good luck to both rest of the season...

I respect their program as well. They're moving up although it will be different this year.

Many thanx for the kudos, guys! I'll be sure to pass them on to the staff and the players. It shows how incredibly deep we were last year. I was surprised because we have only one returnee on defense and three on offense. On top of that, we lost 30 seniors and have only ten this year. We also have a streak where we play, in order, Lafayette, St Xavier, Henderson Co, and Owensboro. The Henderson Co game is at Henderson, and the visitor has never won. Also, you can throw out the records in the Owensboro series because they're old WKC opponents (70 games in the series), and emotions run high! After Fall Break, we have our toughest district games at Warren Central, host Greenwood, and end the season with a non-district tilt hosting Lexington Catholic. Lots of worthy teams in the playoffs this year too!

Junior RB Blue Tisdale ran nine times for 85 yards and two scores. Junior QB Devin Hayes completed ten of 15 passes for 178 yards and two scores and no pics. Returning AP First Team All State Junior Necarius Fant snagged three passes for 77 yards and a score, and Junior RB Blake Pillow caught three for 57 yards and the other passing score.

We open our season next Saturday in the first game of The Rafferty's Bowl at WKU against what should be an improved Allen Co-Scottsville team. Looking forward to continuing my tradition of welcoming our guys on and off the field!:D