Top 40 Players to Watch in Class of 2014 Greater Cincinnati

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fogle, Bir and Nussbaum is on the list for 2013 seniors this season. Only 4 from NKY made the list.

Thank you QOP. I was confused since the link was to 2014. You wouldn't happen to have a link to the 2013 list, would you?

I am suprised that Jalen Beal from Holy Cross is not mention. I believe by the time the senior year is here that list will change and have a few HC pkayers on it.

It is exspected due to being from a small school who's success is just starting thou.

I know these list don't mean a whole lot and its just the writers opinion but its my opinion there isn't 11 players on that list better than Trevon Hudson. Hudson may be the best player on the whole list but unfortunately he plays for a team that has a head coach and a system that doesn't utilize his talent.

Also, Jalen Beal is a top 3 NKY player in that class and he doesn't even make the list. Really?

I do want to say that I have only seen 23 of the 40 players on the list play.

I don't even think he caught a pass.

Jalen Beal proceeded my son on the BC Bandits. He was a great runner in the most prolific offense I have ever seen in youth football. Those teams, coached by Bill Mateola (not sure of sp) ran a hurry up offense in pee wee. Nobody, and I mean nobody, could deal with it at that level.

Jalen Beal proceeded my son on the BC Bandits. He

was a great runner in the most prolific offense I have ever seen in youth football. Those teams, coached by Bill Mateola (not sure of sp) ran a hurry up offense in pee wee. Nobody, and I mean nobody, could deal with it at that level.

Your son played youth football in Boone County, but goes to SK? Do you feel the high school coaches that developed him at 9 feel jilted and depressed over all the time they put in with him, only to have him go elsewhere? Do all the kids he played with all those years need their parents to "pick up the pieces"?