Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother

Featured Replies

New season starts up 7/12.

 

CBS.com has the new houseguests info up, I haven't looked into them all yet. 4 returning houseguests, not sure who they are yet. I'm excited!

  • Replies 141
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New season starts up 7/12.

 

CBS.com has the new houseguests info up, I haven't looked into them all yet. 4 returning houseguests, not sure who they are yet. I'm excited!

 

Why are they ruining it again with returning players? That's so stupid.

A contestant from Louisville, and one from Lexington.

 

Also a "tankerman from Texas" named Willie Hantz....hmmm, wonder if there's any relation to good old Russell Hantz.

A contestant from Louisville, and one from Lexington.

 

Also a "tankerman from Texas" named Willie Hantz....hmmm, wonder if there's any relation to good old Russell Hantz.

 

Russell's brother.

 

Sounds like the 4 returning house guests will play their own game for a different prize. Will be interesting to see how they incorporate that...

Sounds like the 4 returning house guests will play their own game for a different prize. Will be interesting to see how they incorporate that...

 

Yeah I read that. That makes it a bit more interesting.

 

Sounds like Russell's brother still lives with him Mom. :lol:

  • Author

I doubt it happens but I'd love to see Dr. Will back.

Dear CBS,

 

Please do not bring the obnoxious, winey, redhead back…

I doubt it happens but I'd love to see Dr. Will back.

 

Me too.

  • Author

I'll be out of town for the first episode but I'll catch up. I'll do all I can to avoid spoilers, you know, like visiting this thread :D

I love tons of reality shows but BB isn't one of them. I tried and normally I'm hooked but I just can't hack it.

^Blasphemy!

 

I can't wait for the show to get back in gear.

The best reality TV game show made IMO because they always have the best twists.

  • Author

My favorite reality show by a long shot. I look forward to it every season.

Has anyone seen the Glass House on NBC which is their version of Big Brother? They have a long way to go.

OK I have to ask. Why does CBS continue casting anyone in the Hantz family? I can't stand to even look at them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.