Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother

Featured Replies

What a waste of Broadcasting !!!!

  • Replies 141
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK I have to ask. Why does CBS continue casting anyone in the Hantz family? I can't stand to even look at them.

 

Because they cause conflict and drama and the networks love conflict and drama. I might be in the minority, but I liked Russell on Survivor and I think I’ll like his brother on Big Brother. He has a huge target on his back from the get go and will have to play one heck of a game to last very long.

Because they cause conflict and drama and the networks love conflict and drama. I might be in the minority, but I liked Russell on Survivor and I think I’ll like his brother on Big Brother. He has a huge target on his back from the get go and will have to play one heck of a game to last very long.

 

I agree with you. He already is off to a good start of winning HOH.

  • Author

Thoughts on the first episode? Is there a fantasy game we can play?

I think it's going to be a good season with the two games going. Already people lying about themselves from the moment they stepped in the door.

No chance this coaching thing lasts. I can't wait for Boogie to be an actual player in the game.

I know it comes on more than one night a week. What are the nights and times it airs?

  • Author

It's on this evening.

 

Sunday's and Wednesday's at 8 EST and Thursday's at 9 EST, I believe anyway.

Just watched the first 5 minutes so far, had to say that I despise the mix of the theme song now. Awful.

  • Author
Didn't get to watch it tonight....what happened?

 

Decent episode. Overall I like the cast more than the past couple of years.

 

For the episode: Willie promised Frank he'd keep him safe. Brittany and Jedi Jani started to work together to form their two teams into one big voting block, leaving Dan and Boogie already a man down and not in power. Ian made people uncomfortable with creepy behavior and stalker like tendencies.

 

The coaches competed in a coach’s challenge, in which the winner could grant one of their “team” members immunity for the week, not being able to be nominated. Dan threw the challenge and Boogie ended up beating Jani in the final round and saved Ian, who appeared to be in trouble.

 

Willie Hantz then decided to take the advice of Jani and Brittany and nominate Frank and Kara, both perceived to be the “top” player from Boogie and Dan’s teams.

 

I thought it was way too soon to make a promise and go back on it. That will cost Willie in the long run.

It's concerning that the coaches have dictated game play so completely so far. Willie's attempt with Frank was really one of the only player driven things I saw and he immediately went back on it because of Britney & Janelle's alliance. It's also a pretty big deal that the winner of the coaches' challenge will be able to guarantee 100% one of their players' safety. That too was a way that the coaches have dictated play because Ian was a gigantic target and saved through no action of his own.

 

If Dan loses one of his girls this week, I think his stay in the house will be exceedingly short. The blood will be in the water and they'd likely move to get his last player out and eliminate him completely.

Will be interesting to see how the new twist of the coaches go.

  • Author

The house has been crazy. The episode didn't do it justice last night. I've been following the action (Robhasawebsite.com has a great BB podcast) and the fighting and back and forth on who was going to be voted out was insane. Willie is playing much to hard, much to fast.

 

If Brittany wins the coaches challenge and trades Willie to Dan then Dan is done. Brittany needs to win to get rid of him and preserve her team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not cheering for Brittany, but just looks like what she should be gunning for.

The house has been crazy. The episode didn't do it justice last night. I've been following the action (Robhasawebsite.com has a great BB podcast) and the fighting and back and forth on who was going to be voted out was insane. Willie is playing much to hard, much to fast.

 

If Brittany wins the coaches challenge and trades Willie to Dan then Dan is done. Brittany needs to win to get rid of him and preserve her team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not cheering for Brittany, but just looks like what she should be gunning for.

 

You could tell she was really upset with Willie. I can see her doing this. Do you think Willie will be on the block this week?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.