Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother

Featured Replies

Can't watch the eviction tonight because of the freaking Bengals/Colts pretend game... :irked:

  • Replies 141
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way Britt pulls it off to stay? How long until Dan goes after Frank again?

  • Author
Any way Britt pulls it off to stay? How long until Dan goes after Frank again?

 

Rumors here: not confirmed, possible spoilers......

 

 

 

 

Word out is Britt made a big last day push today and gained ground, but it appears Shane is in the Dan Mist and will indeed vote her out.

Kinda what I figured, very few big flips actually happen at the last minute.

 

I'm hopin Ian wins HOH and puts up anybody but Dan and then backdoors him if he doesn't win POV.

Kinda what I figured, very few big flips actually happen at the last minute.

 

I'm hopin Ian wins HOH and puts up anybody but Dan and then backdoors him if he doesn't win POV.

 

How can anyone not be rooting for Dan? :lol:

 

 

Another potential spoiler....Ian wants Frank and/or Jenn gone. Shane wants Ian gone. The only person who really seems to want Dan gone next is Joe, and he's useless.

  • Author
Kinda what I figured, very few big flips actually happen at the last minute.

 

I'm hopin Ian wins HOH and puts up anybody but Dan and then backdoors him if he doesn't win POV.

 

So you hope Ian backdoors Dan? What show are you watching that you'd want something bad to happen to Dan????

 

Having said that, it would be a good move for him, but a terrible move for the viewing audience.

  • Author

Nominations were yesterday, POV will be today. Another action filled week on the live feeds, although much less drama this week so far as opposed to last week (obviously with the big Dan move).

So you hope Ian backdoors Dan? What show are you watching that you'd want something bad to happen to Dan????

 

Having said that, it would be a good move for him, but a terrible move for the viewing audience.

Dan is a lock to win if he makes the finals, I don't like any of these shows where former players come back. Well I like the shows and the drama they add, just don't root for many returners to win. I like the way Ian took out Boogie so I'm pulling for him now, so for him to win he has to get rid of both Frank and Dan.
  • Author
Dan is a lock to win if he makes the finals, I don't like any of these shows where former players come back. Well I like the shows and the drama they add, just don't root for many returners to win. I like the way Ian took out Boogie so I'm pulling for him now, so for him to win he has to get rid of both Frank and Dan.

 

I'd be fine with only returning players on "all-star" seasons, but since they are in the game I cheer for who I like the best. Dan was awesome in season 10 so I have to pull for him, and with his recent gameplay he has only made that cheering more fervant.

 

A season of all new people would be welcomed. One year they did 2 BB's, one in summer and one in winter, they could do that again with one being All-Stars 2 and the other being 100% new people, just a thought.

I like Dan's game play too, but I like Ian better and would like to see him win.

I'm for Ian also. Dan, not so much...

  • Author

Lots of action down the homestretch here. On the live double eviction Frank was sent packing and then Dan won HOH leading him to nominate Ian and Joe. Ian wins POV and Dan puts Danielle up as the replacement nomination, leading to a 3-0 vote evicting Joe.

 

The final five are Dan, Danielle, Shane, Ian and Jenn.

 

The next HOH has already took place and Wednesday we will get to see who is evicted. The game is nearly over, but the finals are far from set.

This is where the game gets real. Ian clutched up with that veto win.

  • Author
This is where the game gets real. Ian clutched up with that veto win.

 

I truly believe Dan was gunning to get him out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.