Tough Mudder Training

mexitucky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mexi, how did this one compare to the one you did in northern Ohio?

This one was so much harder. The hills were so hard. We had a smaller group so our pace was faster, too. I got the tall walls on my own and got across the monkey bars, so I was happy about that. I didn't run as much as I wanted due to cramps.

This one was so much harder. The hills were so hard. We had a smaller group so our pace was faster, too. I got the tall walls on my own and got across the monkey bars, so I was happy about that. I didn't run as much as I wanted due to cramps.

We had a six person group. So there was some waiting. I made it to the top of the monkey bars and then went down. Made it to the third ring and lost momentum. Those two were rough! All in all, it was a good experience and I would definitely do one again just hopefully when its not so cold!

One of my daughters roommates competed )and completed) with a team today. She texted us later (we were in Pikeville and not in Maysville); said she was feeling a little rough. The cold was much worse than the obstacles or the running.

Fortunately for her and her team, papa supplied them with Amish donuts last night and there were still some left for them after the event.