Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tough Mudder Training

Featured Replies

If you ran 9 miles then you are beyond ok. How is your broad jump? That and pullups are the only thing you will need that Insanity won't give you. Everything depends on how cold it is.

 

Haven't done a whole lot of broad jump training. More concerned with endurance and pull-ups. Can get 11 pull-ups after an Insanity interval. Been trying to mix them in with the videos. Also been mixing jump rope training in too. The jump roping has been really frustrating, my rythem is not good...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't done a whole lot of broad jump training. More concerned with endurance and pull-ups. Can get 11 pull-ups after an Insanity interval. Been trying to mix them in with the videos. Also been mixing jump rope training in too. The jump roping has been really frustrating, my rythem is not good...

What kind of rope are you using? Are you doing singles or trying to get doubles?

Its a speed rope. Just trying to do singles, with both legs then one legged and then switching legs. Doing them as an "add-on" to some of the intervals in the Insanity workouts. Normally I'm pretty fatigued when I get to them.

  • Author

Saturday is the day. We start at 8:20am. Team Dirty Minds, Filthy Bodies is somewhat back for round 2. Only 4 team members this time. Hopefully we'll be able to get through it faster. Anyone else going Saturday?

Saturday is the day. We start at 8:20am. Team Dirty Minds, Filthy Bodies is somewhat back for round 2. Only 4 team members this time. Hopefully we'll be able to get through it faster. Anyone else going Saturday?
I'm not but have several friends/training partners doing it.

Well, I hope everyone is ready cause its here. I'm super psyched!

  • Author
Well, I hope everyone is ready cause its here. I'm super psyched!

 

What time do you take off?

What time do you take off?

 

10:00.

 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We have to park at the Germantown Fairgrounds.

Good Luck Fellas...my wife is doing one in the Spring up in Northern Ohio. She is doing a lot of cross fit training right now preparing. Keep us posted how it turned out.

  • Author
Good Luck Fellas...my wife is doing one in the Spring up in Northern Ohio. She is doing a lot of cross fit training right now preparing. Keep us posted how it turned out.

That's the one that my wife and I did last April up at the old rock quarry. Really cool place.

  • Author
10:00.

 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We have to park at the Germantown Fairgrounds.

 

We are at Mason Co high school

We are at Mason Co high school

You said you are taking off at 9 right? We are doing this in a 5 person group and trying to stick together. I know we will have at least one maybe two people who will struggle with the running. So, hopefully it doesn't take us too long. Hope to see you there!! Good luck Mexi!

  • Author
You said you are taking off at 9 right? We are doing this in a 5 person group and trying to stick together. I know we will have at least one maybe two people who will struggle with the running. So, hopefully it doesn't take us too long. Hope to see you there!! Good luck Mexi!

 

No, I am at 8:20. It's going to be about 42 degrees when we start...... terrible.

 

Good luck to you, sir.

Fast forward to the 0:20 second mark and watch the dude in the red shirt. Pretty funny, I hope we can run through this tomorrow and not have to crawl.

  • Author

Fast forward to the 0:20 second mark and watch the dude in the red shirt. Pretty funny, I hope we can run through this tomorrow and not have to crawl.

 

That's fake as it gets. The zaps hurt, but this guy was trying to get onto the internet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.