Tough Mudder Training

mexitucky

If you ran 9 miles then you are beyond ok. How is your broad jump? That and pullups are the only thing you will need that Insanity won't give you. Everything depends on how cold it is.

Haven't done a whole lot of broad jump training. More concerned with endurance and pull-ups. Can get 11 pull-ups after an Insanity interval. Been trying to mix them in with the videos. Also been mixing jump rope training in too. The jump roping has been really frustrating, my rythem is not good...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't done a whole lot of broad jump training. More concerned with endurance and pull-ups. Can get 11 pull-ups after an Insanity interval. Been trying to mix them in with the videos. Also been mixing jump rope training in too. The jump roping has been really frustrating, my rythem is not good...

What kind of rope are you using? Are you doing singles or trying to get doubles?

• 4 weeks later...
Good Luck Fellas...my wife is doing one in the Spring up in Northern Ohio. She is doing a lot of cross fit training right now preparing. Keep us posted how it turned out.

That's the one that my wife and I did last April up at the old rock quarry. Really cool place.

We are at Mason Co high school

You said you are taking off at 9 right? We are doing this in a 5 person group and trying to stick together. I know we will have at least one maybe two people who will struggle with the running. So, hopefully it doesn't take us too long. Hope to see you there!! Good luck Mexi!

You said you are taking off at 9 right? We are doing this in a 5 person group and trying to stick together. I know we will have at least one maybe two people who will struggle with the running. So, hopefully it doesn't take us too long. Hope to see you there!! Good luck Mexi!

No, I am at 8:20. It's going to be about 42 degrees when we start...... terrible.

Good luck to you, sir.