Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tough Mudder Training

Featured Replies

Why were all of the buses from Hamilton, Ohio and why were they always empty going and coming? I bet I saw 20+ busses at any given time with absolutely no one on them. Who makes all of the money off of this event(Under Armour,etc.?). I mean at upwards of $200 to enter, $40 to spectate, $70 for a tattoo, some one making money hand over fist, wish I had come up with the idea. :thumb:

 

 

Kentucky buses may not be contracted out for any event.

 

They weren't empty when I was on em. Just depends on start/finish times.

 

Big rock atv park made a ton of money, the group, tough mudder made a bunch, they've also donated 3.5 mill to the wounded warrior foundation.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.