2013 nky baseball season

gamer31

The Breds will return a solid group, 6 starters I believe, along with excellent pitching. Note: class as of this year.

34 Connor Bartels INF, P Jr.

20 Kevin Hoffstedder C Jr.

2 Josh Cain INF,P Jr.

12 Dominic Pangallo OF Jr.

15 Pete Collopy INF, P Jr.

11 Colin Dupont INF Jr.

30 Alex Grau INF Jr.

35 Seth Martin C So.

25 Jake Pangallo INF So.

40 Tommy Donnelly P, OF So.

32 Mitch Pangallo INF, P So.

9 Jake Yeager INF, P So.

3 Cole Zenni OF, P So.

5 Brandon Gray INF, P Fr.

The Breds will return a solid group, 6 starters I believe, along with excellent pitching. Note: class as of this year.

34 Connor Bartels INF, P Jr.

20 Kevin Hoffstedder C Jr.

2 Josh Cain INF,P Jr.

12 Dominic Pangallo OF Jr.

15 Pete Collopy INF, P Jr.

11 Colin Dupont INF Jr.

30 Alex Grau INF Jr.

35 Seth Martin C So.

25 Jake Pangallo INF So.

40 Tommy Donnelly P, OF So.

32 Mitch Pangallo INF, P So.

9 Jake Yeager INF, P So.

3 Cole Zenni OF, P So.

5 Brandon Gray INF, P Fr.

I have been told by several people that many of the sophs will not be returning to the program next year. Do they have any incoming frosh that may have an impact on the program in the coming years?

Is it too early for predictions?? Who will be good? Who's got what coming back? Only 242 days til February 15th....

Look for Conner to be in the thick of things. Coach Arlo has had them in 4 consecutive regional appearances. The return of Maines, Fogle, and Padgett should bolster the 1-2-3 spots in the lineup. Solid sophmore class should improve along with some nice talent at the JV level that is coming up. I believe they only lose 4 seniors.

• 4 weeks later...

Scott Loses Two Starters and Returns alot of guys back. Led by Senior Hitters Kyle Kramer,Jared Best,Pete Ohmer and Brendan Wells. They should have the deepest pitching staff around and return top two starters in Jordan Pike and JR Ray Everett. Reed Spata and Josh Castleman return along with a JV team that made it to the region finals. I think the Eagles will be very very good.

• 1 month later...
Is it too early for predictions?? Who will be good? Who's got what coming back? Only 242 days til February 15th....

Never too early for baseball!!!NCC will be strong with what is coming back.My BIRDS will be tough also we have a good group coming back Q is a stud!!!!!!Conner should be good also.My darkhorse last year was Lloyd.They lost a heartbreaker in districts. I think they lost alot of seniors but the Stevens kid is a stud I have been watching him since the 8th grade when he playted at Newport but dont think they have much around him.Also watch out for Cooper.