Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Places To Play In the 14th

Featured Replies

just wondering where people liked to wach games and players love to play games rate your gyms an appearance,atmosphere, and facilities, lockerrooms etc.

I love the gym in Breathitt Co. nice atmosphere. Now, on the other hand, I think we need an upgrade here in Irvine LOL! Lee and Wolfe both have nice gyms.

  • Author

I agree with wolfe and lee having great places to play

lee's new gym is a dandy and they have great fan suport

wolfes gym is a dandy also with new bleacers and a new floor but their fan base is down this year with the team struggling, this is when we need to be out there cheering them on more than ever

everyone has to love PCC's gym although it can fell empty at times

I think the best place for a game is the whitaker ath. ctr used for all a tourney

I think the best place for a game is the whitaker ath. ctr used for all a tourney

I was told, the All A finals was moved to MC Napiers old gym.

no I"m sure it is at Whitaker unless it has changed in the last couple of days.

I was told, the All A finals was moved to MC Napiers old gym.

It is at MC Napier's old gym, I think it's called the Neace Center. Tournament officials have had trouble in the past with parking at Whitaker, so they've recently decided to move it to the other facility.

I wonder what kind of shape the Neace Center is in, I haven't been there in years. I suppose they play a lot of their middle school games there.

Hazard's Memorial Gym

The officials at Hazard have made some inprovements to memorial but it is still not a good venue. The lack of parking a size make it a bad gym. As for the history of the gym there have been some memorable games there.

 

Leslie County has redone their gym with everything new from the floor to the bleachers. I also think that Powell, Wolfe, and PCC have nice gyms.

I was not aware Lee had a new gym. Also, has Wolfe redone their gym?

I love the gym in Breathitt Co. nice atmosphere. Now, on the other hand, I think we need an upgrade here in Irvine LOL! Lee and Wolfe both have nice gyms.

I thought Estill had a decent gym Ronnie? What has happened to it?

Leslie has a great lookin gym now that they have remodeled it. New floors, maroon bleachers with the upper deck having the school LC on the front, and a new student section that can get very very rowdy

Leslie has a great lookin gym now that they have remodeled it. New floors, maroon bleachers with the upper deck having the school LC on the front, and a new student section that can get very very rowdy

Yes, the new additions look great new goals, P.A. system, doors, and booth.

Yes, the new additions look great new goals, P.A. system, doors, and booth.

 

LC's gym is definitely looking pretty good these days!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.