Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montrez Harrell Picks UL

Featured Replies

Dave Telep ‏@DaveTelep

Montrezl Harrell is a Louisville Cardinal per his coach, AW Hamilton. Signed and signed off on by his family.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now who decides to "leave" UL? Good addition for the Cards.

What are the goods on this kid? What's his story? I've seen the name for the last month or so but have no clue who he is.

  • Author
What are the goods on this kid? What's his story? I've seen the name for the last month or so but have no clue who he is.

 

My aging memory says he committed to VT but when they fired the coach he was released from his LOI.

What are the goods on this kid? What's his story? I've seen the name for the last month or so but have no clue who he is.

 

Originally committed to Va Tech but opened it up when Greenberg was fired. He's a 6-8 PF that plays around the rim and tries to dunk everything. Very athletic and is really good running the floor and finishing on someones head in transition.

 

Will be interesting to see how he is used this year. Neither he or Chane can play the 3 so someone is going to have to sit...

Now who decides to "leave" UL? Good addition for the Cards.

 

Buckles is gone...

I liked what I saw from this kid and was exciting about potentially seeing him play for the Cats. A little bummed that he went to UL, but I feel like he has a good upside. I love how hard he tries to finish everything.

Neither he or Chane can play the 3 so someone is going to have to sit...

 

This is what surprises me the most about Harrell picking UL. Behanan had a nice year last season & I feel like he'll be expected to make more contributions this year. I have a hard time seeing him sitting down at all. I'm guessing that if Dieng gets in foul trouble, we'll see a lot of both Behanan & Harrell on the floor at the same time.

 

I really do think this solidifies UL as a pre-season #1 or #2 in the country. They're returning a lot from a Final Four team & what they did lose I believe is very replaceable. If Blackshear can stay healthy & continue to progress, the Cards are in for a big season.

UL told Harrell he would only be behind Chane for one year before he declared for the drafy...:lol:

UL told Harrell he would only be behind Chane for one year before he declared for the drafy...:lol:

 

Wow

Wow

6-6 power forwards are all the rage in the NBA these days... :lol:

6-6 power forwards are all the rage in the NBA these days... :lol:

 

And can't shoot a jumper.

6-6 power forwards are all the rage in the NBA these days... :lol:

 

 

Other than Barkley (who was one of the best rebounders of all time), Chuck Hayes (who stayed 4 years in school and has had minimal success at best with a much better lower core for rebounding), and a couple of others, few have made it. Unless Behanan develops a lethal jumper he will never make it in the league as a 4, he will get destroyed.

At least Pitino didn't have to go Shabaka Lands on his new assistant this time......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.