Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 2012

Featured Replies

What does Cooper need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Who are the assistants for the school this year. Saw a few faces that I did not recognize during spring.

Coach Borchers and his staff have done an outstanding job of building this program from the ground up. I look forward to seeing the Cooper program continuing to progress and build upon last years success with a deep run into the playoffs this upcoming year. Good luck Jags!

Cooper is heading in the right direction. Their game with Conner has turned into a strong rivalry which is great for NKY football.

Who will be the QB this season? Will they keep Morris there or give Ludwig another shot?

Cooper had an awesome 8th grade team last year. More than awesome, once in a generation. They have a fullback named Elliot Smith who was a man playing with boys. I look for for him to get reps on varsity as a freshman. He is Travis Elliot, but stronger and faster. They had many other weapons as well. Saw Ludwig at the nuc camp. He looked very sharp.

Cooper had an awesome 8th grade team last year. More than awesome, once in a generation. They have a fullback named Elliot Smith who was a man playing with boys. I look for for him to get reps on varsity as a freshman. He is Travis Elliot, but stronger and faster. They had many other weapons as well. Saw Ludwig at the nuc camp. He looked very sharp.

 

At that age, not even close to being what Travis was like. But he is a very good player, so it is not a knock on him that Travis was better.

At that age, not even close to being what Travis was like. But he is a very good player, so it is not a knock on him that Travis was better.

 

We shall see.

Who will be the QB this season? Will they keep Morris there or give Ludwig another shot?

 

Morris is the best quarterback in the district so I hope they don't try to move him again.

Morris is the best quarterback in the district so I hope they don't try to move him again.

 

Outstanding to hear. Cant wait to see him play.

Cooper had an awesome 8th grade team last year. More than awesome, once in a generation. They have a fullback named Elliot Smith who was a man playing with boys. I look for for him to get reps on varsity as a freshman. He is Travis Elliot, but stronger and faster. They had many other weapons as well. Saw Ludwig at the nuc camp. He looked very sharp.

I agree that they had an outstanding 8th grade team, but you can never be sure as to how those kids will continue to develop, but one thing is sure, they have a lot to work with.

I heard a rumor that one of their backs off the 8th grade team was transferring to CovCath, not sure if there is any truth to it though.

I agree that they had an outstanding 8th grade team, but you can never be sure as to how those kids will continue to develop, but one thing is sure, they have a lot to work with.

I heard a rumor that one of their backs off the 8th grade team was transferring to CovCath, not sure if there is any truth to it though.

 

Is it a back or the quarterback? I believe the kid in question was going to go to Highlands since he played AAU basketball with most of those kids, but decided upon the Blue Colonels I believe.

Good luck to coach Borchers and Cooper this year. Look forward to seeing them play and having another very successful season. Go Jags.

Morris is the best quarterback in the district so I hope they don't try to move him again.

 

First of all, I really like the Morris kid. I think his throwing skills are underrated, but what he lacks in throwing he makes up with his feet. The kid is a winner, a leader, and fun to watch. However, I do like the size and arm strength of the kid from Conner. I think what one lacks, the other is better at. Obviously Tyler is the defending district champ and should probably be considered the #1 QB returning in the district. Just a thought.

First of all, I really like the Morris kid. I think his throwing skills are underrated, but what he lacks in throwing he makes up with his feet. The kid is a winner, a leader, and fun to watch. However, I do like the size and arm strength of the kid from Conner. I think what one lacks, the other is better at. Obviously Tyler is the defending district champ and should probably be considered the #1 QB returning in the district. Just a thought.

 

QBs come in different flavors and packages. We all evaluate differently. I look forward to seeing the young man play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.