Should the Lakers clean house?

I say yes. Trade Gasol and Bynum. Amnesty Artest. Fire Mike Brown and start over over with Stan Van Gundy. Hopefully they can get enough in return to make them contenders.

Already reports of Nick Young coming to the Lakers. I am OK with that if he is a bench player.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trade them both for Anderson, Howard, and another scrub Orlando wants to throw in to make it work.

If they could pull something like this, then go out and get Beasley who they have coveted for some time, then maybe add another PG in the draft for the future ala Teague or somebody like that.

If they could pull something like this, then go out and get Beasley who they have coveted for some time, then maybe add another PG in the draft for the future ala Teague or somebody like that.

Beasley is just as much of a headcase as Bynum. You can't count on him to show up. I am just sick of Bynum's attitude and approach to the game.

Brown was a fool to have KB on the bench to start the 4th.

Bynum is one of the most out of shape and laziest players I have ever watched. (Pitiful)

Kobe is not what he used to be. Still good, but not the Mamba any longer.

This team needs to start fresh by cleaning house for sure. The youngster's from OKC just schooled them.

Bynum is far from out of shape. He is in phenomenal shape, just not focused on the game at times and it makes him lazy on the court.

Disagree on Bynum. Would get rid of him in a heartbeat. Zero passion and takes way to many plays off. Not a fan at all. Doesn't even run the floor. Awful.

Disagree on Bynum. Would get rid of him in a heartbeat. Zero passion and takes way to many plays off. Not a fan at all. Doesn't even run the floor. Awful.

I agree with you. :lol: All I was saying is that he is in shape.

Bynum just doesn't care. He's making his money and that seems to be enough for him. If the Magic will trade him for Howard then do it. Gasol could get something but I doubt it. If not, he's still productive. Blake needs to be gone along with MWP. Sessions is a good PG and could stick around if the price isn't enough to make up for his production. Lakers need to get younger and flat out better. They need to start looking for that star to take over when Kobe begins to decline. Bynum could be enough to bring that star in.