Ryle at Brossart

Porky

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle should win it, but it's at Brossart so you never know.

Yes I agree especially being a 9th region team playing against a 10th region team on their home field. Can be a difficult task.

Yeh, Ive noticed when you count the Mustangs out, it comes back and bites you. Good luck to the lady stangs, sorry not a ryle fan.

Take this from a guy who wasn't a big Steve fan until my daughter played for them for two summers. Great coach and miss understood.

Take this from a guy who wasn't a big Steve fan until my daughter played for them for two summers. Great coach and miss understood.

I agree. I think Patty and Steve are two of the best coaches, and it starts with discipline. Their teams, no matter how good talent wise, are always disciplined on the field to do what is best for the team. Otherwise you do not play.

Where and when is this game being played? I looked on Brossart's schedule and didn't see it.

5:00 at Pendery. KHSAA says 5:00 and Pendery is Brossart's home field I believe.

I agree. I think Patty and Steve are two of the best coaches, and it starts with discipline. Their teams, no matter how good talent wise, are always disciplined on the field to do what is best for the team. Otherwise you do not play.

and that even goes for there summer teams. That's when some of the problems with some players started. Parents not likening the way the kids or the parents were talked to. So they gave or got walking papers.

THIS GAME HAS BEEN CANCELLED !!! Neither Brossart or Ryle's field is playable.

You gotta be kidding...we were able to get one playable last night and unless I missed something it has not rained a drop since. Somebody doesn't want to play. Ryle should have been tarped.

You gotta be kidding...we were able to get one playable last night and unless I missed something it has not rained a drop since. Somebody doesn't want to play. Ryle should have been tarped.

No need for a tarp when playing on the concrete at Ryle, that field is "rock hard". There is no way either of these two teams fields are NOT playable, this is an absolute farce!!!!! Somebody doesn't want to play this game!!!!:idunno: Maybe there were rain clouds only over certian parts of Union and Melbourne.:lol: