Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Brossart

Featured Replies

  • Author
Could have been because BBHS AD was suspended again and couldn't make the call.

 

By the way, where has BGH been? Haven't heard from him for a while on this forum. Would have expected some comments from him at least on this issue.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, where has BGH been? Haven't heard from him for a while on this forum. Would have expected some comments from him at least on this issue.

 

I know I have been guilty of this and I was leading the pack talking about his Magic pencil, (which is all true) but I can understand why he doesn't get on here much. As a group we are pretty hard on him. I don't know him personally and I know some people at rival schools have a real problem with him, but is there an AD that does more for softball than BGH?

I think he may be sick so we should take it easy on him, but the magic pencil is something else he list 3 girls batting over 550 thats hard to do.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.