Richie Farmer Audit Report Released

The audit of Richie Farmers term as Agriculture Commissioner was released today. Not very complimentary of Richie's "decision-making" while serving as an elected official.:isurrender:

Haven't yet seen where Richie has accepted any of those six figure job offers that several said would be coming his way just because he was a UK legend. Imagine it is slim pickin's now.

http://apps.auditor.ky.gov/Public/Audit_Reports/Archive/2012KentuckyDeptAgriculture-PR.pdf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The audit of Richie Farmers term as Agriculture Commissioner was released today. Not very complimentary of Richie's "decision-making" while serving as an elected official.:isurrender:

Haven't yet seen where Richie has accepted any of those six figure job offers that several said would be coming his way just because he was a UK legend. Imagine it is slim pickin's now.

http://apps.auditor.ky.gov/Public/Audit_Reports/Archive/2012KentuckyDeptAgriculture-PR.pdf

You aware of every 6 figure job offered to ex cats? I wouldn't be surprised if he's already taken care of. Trust me, the safety net is out there for those guys.

I personally hope he gets drilled. I do think that was a poorly written report from a state official's office though.

You aware of every 6 figure job offered to ex cats? I wouldn't be surprised if he's already taken care of. Trust me, the safety net is out there for those guys.

I personally hope he gets drilled. I do think that was a poorly written report from a state official's office though.

Thats just the summary report, if you click on the links in that summary report you get the offical report.

A former employee, who was commonly known as a hometown friend of the former commissioner, was paid $70,457 for work hours and travel miles for which, apparently, no known work was produced.

The department purchased two 60-inch televisions and the corresponding wall brackets for a total cost of $4,192. One was mounted in an executive conference room and the other is mounted in the commissioner’s office. The department paid roughly $60 to expedite the shipping of the brackets. Staff reported that the expedited shipping was to ensure the televisions would be available in time for the former commissioner to watch the NCAA basketball tournament.

^ I hope they were 3D for 2K a piece...

A $1.65 million fuel-testing lab that was projected to test 20,000 samples a year has not met its goal and lost the state more than $744,000 in fiscal year 2011.

What a clown.

Thats just the summary report, if you click on the links in that summary report you get the offical report.

Understood, it was a press release which made the author seem pretty petty. Didn't need to be.

As for Farmer, I would like to see him spend some jail time. We need to stop politicians from using our tax funds as their personal piggy banks.

Wow! Unbelievable..Farmer should be in jail and his name taken down from the rafters of Rupp Arena.
And OJ's #'s erased from NFL lore and Pete Rose's hits erased from the books.

I'm not sure why we think that the accomplishments of these guys change because they are turds after they've since stopped playing.

Wait.....Richie did a drive by on a deer in a state issued vehicle and then had an employee bag it for him? :lol:

Did I read that right?

I should have shot him when he walked under my stand in Lewis County. Then his legacy would still be solid and I'd have taken the fall.