Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK @ UC?

Featured Replies

Rumors are starting to swirl again that the two could be paired up in the Big East/SEC Challenge. Unlike last year where most of the rumors were on the UC side of things, it is coming from both sides now and just might end up happening in December...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rumors are starting to swirl again that the two could be paired up in the Big East/SEC Challenge. Unlike last year where most of the rumors were on the UC side of things, it is coming from both sides now and just might end up happening in December...

 

Would they play this at UC?

 

I got my hopes up last year. My money is on UK @ Syracuse.

  • Author
Would they play this at UC?

 

I got my hopes up last year. My money is on UK @ Syracuse.

 

Have to think it would be on campus.

 

Cuse played at home last year so they are set for a road game. Looks like the teams likely in play to host UK are UC, GTown and Marquette...

Have to think it would be on campus.

 

Cuse played at home last year so they are set for a road game. Looks like the teams likely in play to host UK are UC, GTown and Marquette...

 

So how did UK get away with playing 2 "home" games? Notre Dame in Louisville two year ago & St. Johns in Rupp last year? I've never been able to figure that one. Was the ND game not considered SEC/Big East challenge?

 

Having said that, since UK/UC makes sense, I'm guessing it'll be Georgetown.

So how did UK get away with playing 2 "home" games? Notre Dame in Louisville two year ago & St. Johns in Rupp last year? I've never been able to figure that one. Was the ND game not considered SEC/Big East challenge?

 

Having said that, since UK/UC makes sense, I'm guessing it'll be Georgetown.

 

 

 

I didn't think the UK/Notre Dame game two years ago wasn't part of the challenge.

  • Author
So how did UK get away with playing 2 "home" games? Notre Dame in Louisville two year ago & St. Johns in Rupp last year? I've never been able to figure that one. Was the ND game not considered SEC/Big East challenge?

 

Having said that, since UK/UC makes sense, I'm guessing it'll be Georgetown.

 

The event changed last year. Prior to that it was at neutral sites with 4 teams playing two games at two different locations. Last year it went from 4 teams in each league playing to 12 teams playing with half of the games at a Big East home and half at a SEC home...

  • Author
I didn't think the UK/Notre Dame game two years ago wasn't part of the challenge.

 

Yes it was. Part of a double header with Arkansas facing Seton Hall the same night in Louisville...

The event changed last year. Prior to that it was at neutral sites with 4 teams playing two games at two different locations. Last year it went from 4 teams in each league playing to 12 teams playing with half of the games at a Big East home and half at a SEC home...

 

Gotcha

I hope this one happens. It 's time.

This seems to make sense. I do think though if this game comes to fruition, it will be played at US Bank Arena.

Bigger venue and a chance for those involved with US Bank to try and attract future 2nd and 3rd Round games.

  • Author
This seems to make sense. I do think though if this game comes to fruition, it will be played at US Bank Arena.

Bigger venue and a chance for those involved with US Bank to try and attract future 2nd and 3rd Round games.

 

It is set to be a home game for UC. Move it to US Bank and it will be a neutral/road game. If it happens I will be shocked if it is not at the Shoe...

It is set to be a home game for UC. Move it to US Bank and it will be a neutral/road game. If it happens I will be shocked if it is not at the Shoe...

 

If this game happens in Cincy it needs to be at the Shoe. I despise neutral court games.

 

If this game happens in Cincy it needs to be at the Shoe. I despise neutral court games.

 

You must really hate the NCAA Tournament. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.