Giants at Reds Series 4/24 - 4/26

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd take a shot at this.

Plus I wanted to see if anyone knew any details about the UK Basketball team being honored at the game Tuesday night? I think I'm going to try and head down there for it.

Just heard about it this morning. Also heard that the Reds are making this a "Premium" Game and raising ticket prices 5$5.00 each.

Gotta pay for Votto somehow.

I am a northern Kentucky Reds and Bengals fan. Many of my friends are Reds fans and Wildcat/Bearcat fans. Others are Reds fans and Bearcat/Wildcat fans. If the Cats and Cats are out we typically pull for Xavier, Louisville, Ohio State or other local teams.

On game day the bridges across the Ohio River (and ferrys) are filled with fans from the Commonwealth supporting the Reds and Bengals.

I have seen NKU's national championship soccer team, the U.C. football team and countless other area teams honored at GABP. There are 81 home games. Plenty of time to celebrate the accomplishments of all of our area teams.

I am a northern Kentucky Reds and Bengals fan. Many of my friends are Reds fans and Wildcat/Bearcat fans. Others are Reds fans and Bearcat/Wildcat fans. If the Cats and Cats are out we typically pull for Xavier, Louisville, Ohio State or other local teams.

On game day the bridges across the Ohio River (and ferrys) are filled with fans from the Commonwealth supporting the Reds and Bengals.

I have seen NKU's national championship soccer team, the U.C. football team and countless other area teams honored at GABP. There are 81 home games. Plenty of time to celebrate the accomplishments of all of our area teams.

"But they are from Kentucky and the Reds are in Ohio!"

About the best argument I heard anyone come up with lol.

They're the CINCINNATI Reds and CINCINNATI is in OHIO.

Why aren't they honoring the OHIO Sweet 16 teams?????????

Agree completely. I nominate Ricardo and Ge'Lawn to throw out the 1st pitch on Ohio Sweet 16 teams night.