Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking News: Reds offer Phillips 4 year deal

Featured Replies

Per MLB network. GET R DONE!!!!'

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. I like BP and am glad to have him around, especially without a contract snub hanging over his head.

Love BP. I think he's going to have another big year this year, especially now that he'll be happy with a deal.

He'll probably feel disrespected that they only offered him 4 years and gave Votto 10

He'll probably feel disrespected that they only offered him 4 years and gave Votto 10

 

He's 2 years older than Votto and not even close to as good. He'll understand.

He's 2 years older than Votto and not even close to as good. He'll understand.

 

Considering he's been quoted saying he wants a raise from his current contract and is one of the reasons Josh Hamilton was traded, I have a hard time believing he'll understand.

So all this time they haven't offered him anything until now?

Considering he's been quoted saying he wants a raise from his current contract and is one of the reasons Josh Hamilton was traded, I have a hard time believing he'll understand.

 

So how do you know he wouldn't be getting a raise? Because it's a 4 year deal, it won't include a raise? :confused:

So how do you know he wouldn't be getting a raise? Because it's a 4 year deal, it won't include a raise? :confused:

 

Where did I say he wouldn't be getting a raise?

 

It wouldn't be financially smart for the Reds to offer him a raise but they probably are. I wouldn't give him anything close to 12 million.

John Fay ‏ @johnfayman

 

Jocketty told Marty, Brad Johansen that he's confident that Phillips deal will be done in a week. For Walt to say that, ink must be drying.

 

Looks like it's a done deal.

It's to much but I understand why they want to get it done.

Where did I say he wouldn't be getting a raise?

 

It wouldn't be financially smart for the Reds to offer him a raise but they probably are. I wouldn't give him anything close to 12 million.

 

They already are, aren't they? 5 years is too long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.