American Greed - Bill Erpenbeck

kinglouie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to watch it. My partner, Kathy Brinkman, was the Asst US Attorney that prosecuted Erpenback. Did Kathy get face time on the show? I know she was taped but didn't know if she made the cut? (I guess I could walk down the hall and ask, but hey, I'm on BGP so I'll ask).

I forgot to watch it. My partner, Kathy Brinkman, was the Asst US Attorney that prosecuted Erpenback. Did Kathy get face time on the show? I know she was taped but didn't know if she made the cut? (I guess I could walk down the hall and ask, but hey, I'm on BGP so I'll ask).

Kathy had quite a bit of face time on the episode.

Dvr was set and I watched some of it last night but fell asleep. I work with a guy who was a loan officer at Peoples back then and he was scared to death he would be blackballed the rest of His careers after working there. He said he knew nothing of the shadiness going on.

I was hoping they would play some of the audio from the car when Bill and his dad were leaning on the sister, Lori, to step up and take the blame.

They have a few more video clips on CNBC that weren't part of the show. I had heard the stories of how he paid bands/piano players huge money to play American Pie over and over all night. Shoot, if I had huge wads of other people's money I could do that, too!

I was hoping they would play some of the audio from the car when Bill and his dad were leaning on the sister, Lori, to step up and take the blame.

They have a few more video clips on CNBC that weren't part of the show. I had heard the stories of how he paid bands/piano players huge money to play American Pie over and over all night. Shoot, if I had huge wads of other people's money I could do that, too!

Yes he did love that song. Saw it firsthand a couple of times. That is kinda what I thought they would show more of, his spending of huge sums of money - like the company cruises.

I watched it again and I gotta say Bill Erpenbeck is a D-Bag for sure and was only looking out for himself. His tears were only because he got caught. That guy should die in prison for what he did. His father sounded sadistic with the threats on Brinkman, the Judge and the Detective's kids. I am glad they got that on tape or who knows what could have happened. The poor sister was obviously mistreated her entire life and treated like throw away garbage in the end.

When I was in college I worked for a Landscaper and we cut John Finnan's grass all the time back in that subdivision. He was a heckuva nice guy back then but I am sure he got caught up in the entire situation thinking that the Erpenbeck name would come through. Greed gets to many people in business especially those who think they are entitled like Epenbeck. He definitely threw a ton of people under the bus including Steve Skidmore. I bet he regrets befriending Bill Erpenbeck and being his drinking buddy. How stupid to bury money in a soft cooler though. Did that guy have a brain?