April 6, 201214 yr That's the lower level. Why would you get elevation sickness?That's on Sunday. Saturday I'm in like 500 something.
April 7, 201214 yr We have a thread for each series, where we will discuss the same thing. What's the difference? The only difference is a thread that will have about 6 or 7 pages instead of 20. I enjoyed having all of the conversations in one thread. It was much easier to navigate the board without all the separate threads & you could easily catch up on posts you missed. With the separate series thread, if you're away from BGP for a few days & miss a series, you won't be able to add your $.02 because the thread will be closed/locked by the time you get back.
April 7, 201214 yr I enjoyed having all of the conversations in one thread. It was much easier to navigate the board without all the separate threads & you could easily catch up on posts you missed. With the separate series thread, if you're away from BGP for a few days & miss a series, you won't be able to add your $.02 because the thread will be closed/locked by the time you get back. I agree.
April 7, 201214 yr I enjoyed having all of the conversations in one thread. It was much easier to navigate the board without all the separate threads & you could easily catch up on posts you missed. With the separate series thread, if you're away from BGP for a few days & miss a series, you won't be able to add your $.02 because the thread will be closed/locked by the time you get back. I agree. We closed the Track the Reds threads after each week, so if you were away a few days you would have the same problem. You are making a big deal out of a very small change.
April 7, 201214 yr We closed the Track the Reds threads after each week, so if you were away a few days you would have the same problem. You are making a big deal out of a very small change. :thumb: :thumb:
April 7, 201214 yr I've been to at least 15 of those damn games. http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/2012/04/07/red-has-been-big-headache-for-marlins/
April 7, 201214 yr I've been to at least 15 of those damn games. Reds park has been big headache for Marlins « The Fish Pond I hope it increases to 17 over the next two days.
April 7, 201214 yr I hope it increases to 17 over the next two days. If that's the case then alcohol sales in Covington will receive a bump...
April 7, 201214 yr Game Two Reds Lineup Phillips 4 Cozart 6 Votto 3 Rolen 5 Bruce 9 Heisey 7 Stubbs 8 Mesoraco 2 Latos 1
April 8, 201214 yr He was cruising along but had a lot of trouble getting the breaking ball across. I'm not worried he will be fine.
April 8, 201214 yr Any other Survivor fans think that Tarzan from the current season could be Sam LeCure's father? They look an awful lot alike--and not just the awesome 'staches.
April 8, 201214 yr Looks like the Marlins figured out what a baseball was and how to hit it. Lets just hope its one of those nights, pitching looks awful tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.