Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 4/5 thru 4/8 2012

Featured Replies

Reds ‏ @Reds

 

Today's crowd will be the largest regular season crowd in Great American Ball Park history. The old record was 42,794 on Opening Day 2005.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the bunt!

  • Author

Stubbs with a bunt single! Holy Crap, the world really is going to end this year. :lol:

Now every time he strikes out someone will say he should have bunted!

Fox Sports Ohio. Wow. I never thought to check there as I assumed it was blacked out since ESPN is supposed to be covering this game.

 

Yeah, apparently it's blocked out on there too. At least, for me, anyway. So now I've got the game blacked out on both channels. :irked:

  • Author

Huge strike 'em out throw 'em out double play there for the Reds.

Glad to see our opening day starter pitch like an opening day starter.

  • Author

Heck of a way for Kung Fu Johnny to start the season. 7 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 4 K's

Chapman was filthy out there. I wish I could frame the expression on Jose Reyes' face when he struck out.

Nice. I will take that W. 162-0, here we come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.