Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 4/5 thru 4/8 2012

Featured Replies

And game 1 belongs to the Reds.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chapman was filthy out there. I wish I could frame the expression on Jose Reyes' face when he struck out.
That was NASTY!

Great start to the season.

 

If Cozart can hit .270+, the Reds could be a big time contender.

I am really going to miss the Track The Reds Week # Threads.

Chapman was filthy out there. I wish I could frame the expression on Jose Reyes' face when he struck out.

 

That wasn't even fair.

Chapman looked awesome, the comments about Reyes staring back at him like, "What the heck," was pretty funny.

Chapman and Marshall looked un-hitable last night.

I am really going to miss the Track The Reds Week # Threads.

 

 

We have a thread for each series, where we will discuss the same thing. What's the difference? The only difference is a thread that will have about 6 or 7 pages instead of 20.

Chapman looked awesome, the comments about Reyes staring back at him like, "What the heck," was pretty funny.

 

Funny thing was, Chapman couldn't throw a strike warming up. All but 1 pitch were in the dirt, and that 1 sailed to the backstop.

We have a thread for each series, where we will discuss the same thing. What's the difference? The only difference is a thread that will have about 6 or 7 pages instead of 20.

So will the thread be closed at the end of each series?

So will the thread be closed at the end of each series?

 

Yes.

We have a thread for each series, where we will discuss the same thing. What's the difference? The only difference is a thread that will have about 6 or 7 pages instead of 20.
:thumb: :thumb:

 

I agree. I like the series threads much better. That way non-Reds fans don't have to look through 20 pages to chime in on what they want to talk about.

I have my tickets to the two games. Saturday I may get elevation sickness but we are in section 118 for Sunday. I also got a little more new gear on lunch.

I have my tickets to the two games. Saturday I may get elevation sickness but we are in section 118 for Sunday. I also got a little more new gear on lunch.

 

 

That's the lower level. Why would you get elevation sickness?

  • Author
I have my tickets to the two games. Saturday I may get elevation sickness but we are in section 118 for Sunday. I also got a little more new gear on lunch.

 

I've got tickets for tomorrow night's game as well. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.