Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Flacco thinks he’s “the best” quarterback in football

Featured Replies

“I assume everybody thinks they’re a top-five quarterback,” Flacco told WNST in Baltimore, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “I mean, I think I’m the best. I don’t think I’m top five, I think I’m the best. I don’t think I’d be very successful at my job if I didn’t feel that way. I mean, C’mon? That’s not really too tough of a question. But that doesn’t mean that things are gonna work out that way. It just means that that’s the way it is, that’s the way I feel it is, and that’s the way I feel it should be.”

 

Joe Flacco thinks he’s “the best” quarterback in football | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

As a Bengal fan I am glad Flacco is the QB of the Ravens.

Gotta think Joe flunked the wunderlic.

If Joe's the best quarterback in the NFL, consider me Miles Davis.

Remember what happened when folks got on Eli and his comments last season. You better be confident to be successful in this league.

What do you want him to say?

Brady nor Manning nor Rogers would have said that. It seems that if you're the best, you don't have to announce it.

It’s not about the money

 

Flacco had that to say about his contract negotiations :lol:.

 

LINK

I think Joe answered this one worse than Eli did last year. We'll just have to wait and see if he backs it up like Eli did.

I think Joe answered this one worse than Eli did last year. We'll just have to wait and see if he backs it up like Eli did.

 

I agree, but when Eli was asked, he had already won one Super Bowl. I believe he was asked if he was an elite quarterback, which I believe he is. I wonder what his answer would have been if he was asked if he is the best QB. Probably something like, yeah I tell Peyton that all the time.

 

I wonder what Ed Reed's answer would be to this question about Joe?

I don't get it. Why do we want people to say that they aren't the best? That they won't win?

Do you ever watch Joe Flacco? IF so, then you shouldn't have to ask that question.

Brady nor Manning nor Rogers would have said that. It seems that if you're the best, you don't have to announce it.

 

 

You dont think they would have said they thought they were the best?

You dont think they would have said they thought they were the best?

 

Not a chance. Not in that setting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.