Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath vs. Beechwood Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be there.

Where's it at tonight and time?

Where's it at tonight and time?

 

CCH 6/7:30 JV/Varsity.

I might go if I have a ride and all that............. I feel like I'm 13 again

lol.gif

There isn't by chance a Webcast of this game somewhere, is there?

  • Author

I will be in attendance tonight- they better put on a show cause I'm missing half of USC-Texas for this one!

See Post 3.

 

Must've skipped right over it. Thanks!

I will be in attendance tonight- they better put on a show cause I'm missing half of USC-Texas for this one!

 

I'd guess kickoff is not until 8:30 and with the numerous commercials, you'll be home in the first or maybe early 2nd qtr.

Who is the kid? Is it the Luster kid from the Tar Heels?

Who is the kid? Is it the Luster kid from the Tar Heels?

 

No. Luster is still playing for Ryle.

 

The youngster's last name is Lampl. I believe he has an older brother still at Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.