Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath vs. Beechwood Predictions

Featured Replies

Really, who is kidding who. Micheal Romes is not even close to the same player he was when he was at CCH and probably never would have became as good as he is now if he has stayed. Sure, he took the playing time and the way he was being played personally when he transfered. Now he is a totally different player and one of the best in the region. Congrats to him and I give him all the props in world for improving like he did.

 

With that being said, Beechwood is much improved and alot of that has to do with Michael. He basically single handedly put Beechwood back on the map in the 9th. But, they still don't have near the amount of talent or depth to win this game.

 

Tim Tierney has been practicing over the weekend and his cast is off. The Doctor said Tim can play whenever he is ready. The question is, is he really ready? All of us that know Tim, know that he thinks he ready, but if his hand is bothering him at all, then there really isn't a point for him to play. My guess is he won't start, he'll see some time, but limited for two reasons. 1. Its his 1st game back 2. They should still handle Beechwood

 

Finally I have heard the same about the students paying tribute to a CCH great, and there is nothing disrespectful about it. It should be great.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd sit Tierney. Why risk it?

I'd sit Tierney. Why risk it?

 

I would also, but you know Tim won't let that happen. There isn't a way in the world I would risk him hurting that wrist again. Let him practice this whole week and then play against Mon the 9th of Jan vs. Boone.

 

A game CCH should win easy. This may mean they lose to Highlands on Friday, but what is important here?

CCH in a blowout. 76-52

CovCath by 18+

I would also, but you know Tim won't let that happen. There isn't a way in the world I would risk him hurting that wrist again. Let him practice this whole week and then play against Mon the 9th of Jan vs. Boone.

 

A game CCH should win easy. This may mean they lose to Highlands on Friday, but what is important here?

 

Tim won't let what happen? I was under the impression that Listerman called the shots around Park Hills.

 

If Tim is going to practice, then I don't see a reason why he shouldn't play, unless of course it's too sore (in which case he shouldn't be practicing either). I was always taught that practices should be designed so that playing in the games is a breeze. But hey, what do I know?

I would sit Tim in this game also. This game should not be close, and will not be close IMO. Tim should see time against Highlands on friday, but other than that, he should not be playing at all tomorrow night.

Tim won't let what happen? I was under the impression that Listerman called the shots around Park Hills.

 

If Tim is going to practice, then I don't see a reason why he shouldn't play, unless of course it's too sore (in which case he shouldn't be practicing either). I was always taught that practices should be designed so that playing in the games is a breeze. But hey, what do I know?

That is true, but practice is also a source for players coming off injury or sickness to build there stamina or any other part of their game up before hitting the real game. I have a feeling Tim isn't playing in any full contact drills the first day back.

That is true, but practice is also a source for players coming off injury or sickness to build there stamina or any other part of their game up before hitting the real game. I have a feeling Tim isn't playing in any full contact drills the first day back.

 

I'm well aware of this; however, I don't see why Timmy's broken wrist would impede him from staying in shape. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Listerman & company giving Timmy a full 3 weeks (or however long) time off. Sure, he'll be rusty, but I don't think it takes a 17-18 year old kid too long to get back into shape...that is, if he took the full period of time off.

I'm well aware of this; however, I don't see why Timmy's broken wrist would impede him from staying in shape. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Listerman & company giving Timmy a full 3 weeks (or however long) time off. Sure, he'll be rusty, but I don't think it takes a 17-18 year old kid too long to get back into shape...that is, if he took the full period of time off.

I'm not sure which wrist he broke, but if its his shooting wrist or his strong hand. It will take a while for him to be able to dribble and shoot at full strength. The flexibility won't be there from the start.

I'm not sure which wrist he broke, but if its his shooting wrist or his strong hand. It will take a while for him to be able to dribble and shoot at full strength. The flexibility won't be there from the start.

 

Left (non-shooting).

The left wrist is correct - less dominant hand.

Cov Cath will win. Maybe not by as much of Tim don't play. Still will win though.

The left wrist is correct - less dominant hand.

 

Thanks for the validation, my man.

After talking to Tim tonight, there is a good chance he will not play tomorrow if the game is in control by CCH. His wrist feels much better and practice has been pretty good for the past two days, but there is no reason to rush him back.

 

A good line for this topic would be the good ol' "GAME TIME DECISION"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.