Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UL Updates

Featured Replies

Cats were up 7 on Georgetown in 84. Not liking the similarities. The court in Seattle in 84 had any ugly green shade to it too.

 

Hey come on be positive the glass can be half full instead of half empty.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I look for Louisville to pick it up on the press in the 2nd half.

 

Personally I think they'll get buried if they do.

CHARGE!!!!

 

Same guy called all 3.

 

You going to put a hit out on him?

 

Hey come on be positive the glass can be half full instead of half empty.

 

Hey, my plate is always empty. I honestly think its the 2nd half of that 1984 semi final that made me the pessimist I am today when it comes to UK basketball.

CHARGE!!!!

 

Same guy called all 3.

 

I think the Cats had 6 or 7 fouls for the half and the one ref called 5 of them.

1. UL outhustling UK on long rebounds

2. Show is the king of the "charge" call, missed all 3 though.

3. UL opponent not in the bonus....maybe first time all year?

4. UL will play extremely physical this half...must match it

Cats were up 7 on Georgetown in 84. Not liking the similarities. The court in Seattle in 84 had any ugly green shade to it too.

I was thinking the same thing but I was not about to bring it up.:eek:

Hey, my plate is always empty. I honestly think its the 2nd half of that 1984 semi final that made me the pessimist I am today when it comes to UK basketball.

 

If you are pessimistic about UK basketball I can't imagine the pain of watching UK football. My pessimism there is off the charts.

  • Author
I look for Louisville to pick it up on the press in the 2nd half.

 

Good call. I think you might be right on that.

 

If you are pessimistic about UK basketball I can't imagine the pain of watching UK football. My pessimism there is off the charts.

 

I'm a realist when it comes to UK football.

Pressure forcing a timeout already.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.