UK vs. UL Updates

Voice of Reason

Ok, I've said something wrong I guess....... Watching the replay the kid was in his spot already. Not willing to argue over it, guess I was kidding.

I'm impressed you can ref and type at the same time. Please don't call the flops by Dieng in the 2nd half. :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Little bit worried Cats shoot 60% played well and just up 7 MKG and Jones have to stay away from picking up any quick fouls and we will be alright I think if not it will be anyone's game also I hope Silva don't get a quick foul the ville made it close when he went out.

Anyone notice they have not shown one replay of any foul called except for the one one Davis when he charged(after getting bumped twice)?

Wait forgot they showed the last one on Blackshearer(sp?).

I noticed about 5 or 6 guys on media row threw their arms up in disbelief after watching the charge call on MKG on the stadium replay board.

I think the Cards did a great job keeping it close. On the other hand, MKG was on the bench most of the half and the Cards are still down by 7.

Russ Smith is the key to this game for UL. He is the only one I am seeing out there who can create his own shot. They need to get him touches and let him try to create offense. They also need to tighten the D and stop the penetration. It is pick your poison time and the Cards need to give a little on the 3 point line and take away the middle.

For UK, they need to keep attacking the rim. The defense has been great. As Coach Cal said, go to the boards and stop the second chance points for the Cards. Then keep attacking on offense. An awesome half of basketball by Davis.

Hope the Cats don't allow the Cards to get to close. MKG back in the rotation now will be helpful. The UL pressure isn't really doing that much damage, Teague has handled it very well.

I look for Louisville to pick it up on the press in the 2nd half.

I'm impressed you can ref and type at the same time. Please don't call the flops by Dieng in the 2nd half. :)

I made observations, wrong or right. Sorry.

Thought MKG call was terrible, though the Davis charge was bad as well. Thought Blacksherer was a victim of circumstance on that play.

I look for Louisville to pick it up on the press in the 2nd half.

Will it work? I have confidence UK can break it, but you never know, I also believe Rick has picked up a thing or two in film he will try to exploit.