March 31, 201214 yr Author I love the fact that the Cards are making this a tough game. I didn't want this to get out of hand. But ... it would be nice for the Cats to pull away now. The next 2 minutes will determine how this plays out. The Cards have to keep hanging tough and not let it get back up to 10 or so in the next 2 minutes.
March 31, 201214 yr Just amazing how much the charge is called now, really taking the drive out of the game unless the player has a clear path.
April 1, 201214 yr Big shot by Miller may put UK over the top need to get a stop here and come down and score I will be feeling pretty good. We need a little lead going down the end the way we have shot FT's today.
April 1, 201214 yr Author I like how Jones stepped it up the past few minutes but an ill advised shot there. At this point in the game with UK in control, any shot taken before the shot clock is at 10 better be a layup or dunk. It is a free throw shooting contest from here on out. Take care of the ball and hit the free throw. Miller making big plays at crunch time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.