NewCath Lands Transfer From Arizona

uk#1fan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell Trail will be a Senior for NCC he played QB at Gilbert High School near Phoenix, AZ. He is only 5'9 170 pounds but threw for almost 1700 yards and 16 touchdowns.

Any details on why he transfered, dad's job, etc.? Is he currently attending NewCath.

Guest Birdflu
Some nice highlights, but for the love of God, make the noise stop. Why do people put their video clips to such crapy noise. I did mute the remainder after I couldn't take it anymore.

Was his former high school Catholic?

I agree. I have to mute 90% of the highlight videos. I don't think it is age related, noise is noise at any age. Back to the video, very impressive. I am sure his previous school is disappointed to lose him.

Mitchell Trail will be a Senior for NCC he played QB at Gilbert High School near Phoenix, AZ. He is only 5'9 170 pounds but threw for almost 1700 yards and 16 touchdowns.

Interesting find.

So, how does SK's #1 fan land such a scoop, especially about NCC?:confused:

White flags all around!!! How does prestiges NCC land a small but stud QB from AZ? Although it may be odd that a FB player from another state (AZ being quite a distance away), what are the odds of him falling into the laps of the GREAT NEWPORT CENTRAL CATHOLIC FOOTBALL POWER HOUSE?!!! They have been such A POWER SINCE 2000 or so and there was no sign of slowing down on all of thier state championships; now there is definitely no sign those championship trophies will stop rolling in any time soon. NewCath football powerhouse since 2000!!!

He is already enrolled at NCC. Has been for a few weeks. Living in Ft Thomas with his aunt and uncle.

Thanks Clyde. Interesting. I always wonder why a kid picks a certan school when they transfer, especially from out of state. Assume relatives have ties with NCC and would assume family will be moving to this area soon, but I am not sure as I am not familiar with this situation. Be interested in any details if anyone has them and can share them.