Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Austin Rivers to Declare for Draft; Sign w/ Agent

Featured Replies

At least he should know what to expect with the NBA lifestyle.

I wondered what he would decide to do. Not surprised at all that he's making the jump, but I had a feeling he might stay another year.

I don't think he will fall to the Celtics but it will be interesting if he does.

I don't think he will fall to the Celtics but it will be interesting if he does.
Even better...what if they passed on him? :lol: :lol:

In other news water is wet.

 

I am not saying Rivers was the cause of Duke's up-and-down play. He was a big reason they were in the position they were in going to the tournament. It just never felt like he fit in at Duke.

I don't think he will fall to the Celtics but it will be interesting if he does.
They have two first rounders and one will be in the middle of the draft at this rate. He might just fall that far is people have better workouts.
In other news water is wet.

 

I am not saying Rivers was the cause of Duke's up-and-down play. He was a big reason they were in the position they were in going to the tournament. It just never felt like he fit in at Duke.

 

I agree. I feel like his style would have been better suited elsewhere. Imagine if he would have went to Florida, where a lot of people thought he'd orginally go.

Two years in a row with a One and Done player. Wonder if Bob Knight will rip Coach K for his lack of integrity?

Two years in a row with a One and Done player. Wonder if Bob Knight will rip Coach K for his lack of integrity?

 

It's possible. They have had a frosty relationship since Duke beat Indiana in 1992 I believe it was. I wouldn't surprise me what that bitter old man had to say about it.

Not a surprise at all. It is funny seeing Duke fans reactions to this news. Kind of sad really.

I wish him well and look forward to following his pro career. After the first UNC game I have nothing but love for him.

I agree. I feel like his style would have been better suited elsewhere. Imagine if he would have went to Florida, where a lot of people thought he'd orginally go.

 

I've thought this as well. Rivers at Florida would have been quite interesting. I would also be curious to see what Duke/Rivers would have been like had Duke had a legitimate point guard, allowing Rivers to be more of an off-guard.

Florida would have been a mess with Rivers. Rivers, Boynton, Beal and Walker? There is only one ball.

Duke's horrible point guard play, inconsistent post play and everybody has a green light mentality hurt more than Austin Rivers.

 

Last year it was Kyrie's fault and now it is Austin's fault.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.